IV. Life Plan

Toya

I stepped out the shower with my towel wrapped around me. I can't believe Keenon asked me to help him rob a club last night! I'm still thinking about it, I know it's what he do, but I also know I don't want no type of criminal record. Especially something that big! I know he said if I get caught up he'd take my time, but damn! I was looking at my body in the mirror, they'd make me their bitch in jail and I'm not tryna get raped either! I sighed and did my face scrub, then went in the room to get dressed. I put my shirt on as Keenon walked in. "Are you comin' or not?" he asked out of no where. I looked at him as I plopped down in the bed. 

"Under one condition." I said.

"What?" he asked as I at Indian style.

"If we get caught, EVERYBODY who's  coming with us have to take some of my time." I said and he nodded. 

"Ight." he said and I sighed as he walked out the room. I can't believe I'm going to be doing something illegal in a few weeks. I know Keenon gon make sure nothin' happen to me, but I just... I'm scared! I went in the living room with Keenon and his mom. 

 "Did you take the pills?" I asked her and she nodded. "Did you drink the olive oil and lemon juice?" she nodded again. Today she's giving me the silent treatment because I started her on her seven day cleanse. "How long has it been?" I asked and she ignored me. "Ms. Jackson, I need to know because after a certain time you can consume liquids, so I can make you a smoothie." 

"Two and a half hours!" she said and I nodded.

"Well, I have to go to the store." I said and Keenon got up. 

"Ima go wit' you." he said and I nodded as we went to the room. 

"Can you get me shoe?" I asked as he went in the closet. I put my black and white elite socks on as he sat my white and black Nike slides in front of me. He sat on the floor and grabbed my foot, putting my shoe on.  I giggled as he put my other shoe on, then he picked me up bridal style. 

"Your so beautiful." I started blushing and buried my face in his shoulder. I grabbed my purse from the table and he carried me out the door. "You gettin' heavy ma." he said.

"I know, I work out like I always do, but I'm getting fat." I said. "And no, I'm not pregnant! My period started today." I added. Every time we talk about me gaining weight, he ask if I'm pregnant. Pregnancy is the main thing we argue about because he wants kids and I don't want them yet! I feel like I won't be a good mom because I didn't have anyone to love me as a child.

"Toya, I kno--" I cut him off.

"I'm not even your wife yet. You know I want kids so bad, just wanna wait until we get out shit together first." I said as he sat me in the car. 

"Meaning?" he asked putting my seat belt on and I smiled before pecking his lips. 

"Get in the car first." I said and he closed my door, then he walked around the car. He got in the car and looked at me. I couldn't help, but laugh because I've never seen him with a super serious face before. Even when we argue, it's not even serious, more mad. "Your serious face is the cutest babe." I said and he shook his head pulling out the. 

"Don't try to avoid the subject! What you mean by get our shit together?" he asked.

"I mean get our shit together. I've been thinkin' of getting my GED, going to college, starting a business and you go to college too." she said.

"What business?" he asked.

"Haven't gotten that far, but once I get closer I will." I said and he chuckled shaking his head.

"What about kids?" he asked and I looked at him.

"Maybe two after we're married."  I said.

"Damn, you just played that card on me?" he asked and I nodded.

"I'm not gunna push a body out of my cat without a ring on my finger." I said and he nodded. 

"What if we just give you a purity rin--" 

"I just hung up on you." I said and he chuckled. "I'm talking about a wedding ring, not just an engagement ring!" he nodded.

"Ight, well we ain't gon' have kids in a long ass time. Hell, we might not because I was thinkin' fifties, sixties." he said and I shrugged.

"Then..." I said shrugging.

"Then again, yo ass might just get lucky." he said and I grinned.

"How so?" I asked and he looked at me. 

"I said might, ion wanna get yo hope up." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said.

"Don't start that shit Toya." he said as we got to Sprouts. I was about to get out the car, but Keenon pulled me back. "Ma, you know how I feel about you." he said and I looked away.

"No, I really don't anymore." I said before getting out the car. He got out as I started walking towards the store. He was trailing behind me a foot away. I know exactly what he meant when he said I know how he feels, but I want him to tell me! I want to hear him say he loves me, or at least something to that nature! He can even say he's in very high liking of me and I'll take that. I mean shit, maybe I'm just pushing it. Maybe a year isn't long enough to say those three words, or maybe he doesn't love me. 

"Toya." Keenon said and I just ignored him. He grabbed my arm, "you gon act like that?" he asked.

"I mean shit Keenon you want me to have yo fuckin' baby, but you don't know if you wanna marry me?" I asked. "What kind of shit is that?" I asked getting a shopping cart. I cleaned it and we went in the store.

"I ain't say that." he said before kissing my neck and putting his hands next to my hand on the shopping cart. He always does that, it's cute. "I obviously want you to be my wife because I want you to have my babies." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I wanna be a wife before a momma." I said and he sighed.

"But a commitment like that is a lot." he said.

"A baby is more commitment than marriage." I said and he sighed. 

"I'm still young and marr--" I cut him off.

"I'm five years younger than you." I said and he sighed. 

"I mean neither one of us is ready for that." 

"Neither one of us ready for a baby, but you just won't stop asking when I'ma pop one out my coochie." I said getting garlic. 

"Ight, we gon make a deal." he said as I got a ginger root.

"What?" I asked him getting broccoli.

"I won't ask you  nothin' about a baby as long as you don' ask me nothin' about gettin' married." he said and I nodded.

"Whatever." I said getting apples. "Is your mom allergic to something?" I asked getting broccoli.

"Nah." he said and I nodded grabbing snow peas and julienned carrots.

"Do you think she's like my ginger veggie stir-fry?" he shook his head.

"She don't eat vegetables and the only reason I do is because yo ass." he said and I shook my head as he kissed my neck. 

"I'm still mad at yo ugly ass, don't kiss me!" I said and he grabbed my face making me look at him. He kissed me so passionately, I couldn't not kiss back  because the way he kissed me I was forced to! He grabbed my ass before pulling back biting my lip hard and I got instantly wet! "I can't stand yo ass!" I exclaimed and he grinned before slapping my ass. We talked about our future plans with each other and finished shopping. He's just the perfect asshole!

AN:

I finally got this one done! This wasn't my plan for the chapter, but I'll just make it for the next chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it! Like it and follow me because I feel like some of these chapter are going to be locked to were only my followers can see them. Next chapter is a definitely going to be better than this one!