Thump-Thump...

TW: PTSD, reference to the Tell-Tale Heart, gore, mention of skulls, panic, something dark if ya catch it ;) 

Patton paced his room, trying to forget about the dream he had. Ever since he had it, he had been hearing an odd sound coming from his closet... It seemed to be coming from where the skull was hidden...

But of course it was just his imagination! The Tell-Tale Heart is just a poem written by Edgar Allen Poe! Besides skulls don't make noises do they? Since they don't then what is this rattling Patton keeps hearing... 

He needed a break from everything going on. He texted Logan. 

Patty: hey Logan! you free to hang out?

Logan: 'Hang out' where?

Patty: hmmmmmmst

Patty: maybe at the same place as before? 

Logan: I'm a little bit busy right now. How about tonight at 5:30?

Patty: sounds good!! 

Logan: See you at 5:30 pm then Alan. 

Patty: seeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Logan: You do know there are only two 'E's' in 'see' and one 'u' in 'you'?

Patty: i knowwwwwwwwwwwww but this is fun! 

Logan: Furthermore there is only one 'w' in 'know' and your 'i' should be capitalized, considering it is 1: at the beginning of your sentence. 2: Capitalization is one way to denote that a letter is intended to stand alone. The I has retained the capitalization because it also gives added weight to this pronoun used to describe the individual writer. Some languages do capitalize different pronouns, such as you.

Patty: Logan sweetheart ty but its just faster to type this way

Logan: What do you mean by 'ty'?

Patty: thank you

Logan: Why are you thanking me?

Patty: 😂

Patty: its thank you! ty is short for thank you! 

Logan: Oh, apologies Alan. 

Patty: np! 

Patty: oh! and before you ask np means no problem!

Patton frowned when Logan didn't reply and decided to go back out of his room to stop hearing the rattling. He went to the living room and sat on the couch next to Joan and Thomas, who were joking together. 

Patton had to restrain himself from yelling 'Language' and Joan almost every sentence. 

Roman came over and sat by Patton, "hey Patt, I'm bored,"

"Hi bored! I'm dad!" 

Thomas giggled while Joan groaned and Roman just smiled. 

"So Dad you wanna play Mario kart?" Thomas asked. 

"What? you don't wanna play Frogger Thomas?" 

Roman groaned, "no one plays Frogger anymoreeee you're such a daaddd" 

"But dads are good!" Patton chirped happily. 

Roman's face darkened, "not all of them." 

Patton frowned and hugged roman tightly, "It's okay kiddo you have me," 

Roman relaxed into Patton and kissed the hero's cheek, "Yes... I do have you"  

***

A/n: hihi! i'm tryna get these out faster so here ya go but that also means shorter and its hard for me to write physical fighting scenes that i'm not good at also that isn't the main plot of this fanfiction but dw there will be more fighting laterrrr