💔

TW: swears, anger, sexual innuendos, violence, manly (main* lolll imma leave it like that enjoy) character death, cliffhanger, yeah you're gonna hate me after this one

Storm glared at Logan. "Don't you fucking dare-"

"I am not planning on letting them go!"

"They're getting away," he glared at his friend

Logan growled, "Not for long."

Storm grumbled.

"Make yourself useful and get your little boy toy-"

"You did nOt just call Dee a toy!!" Virgil screamed at him, making the weather turn into a huge storm that formed within seconds.

Logan froze, realizing he fucked up.

Patton looked up at the storm, "Phantom..."

"You're right let's go back and fuck him, maybe it'll rain cum-"

"rEMUS-" Roman screamed in disgust, covering his ears

"What? The author likes my idea!" Do not-

"What author?"

"Ignore him, Pat he's insane,"

"Well as of an hour ago I thought he was dead but you proved me wrong" Patton snapped.

"Damn bro you made daddy mad now you're gonna get your-" Remus started

Patton yanked Remus over to him and covered his mouth, glaring into his soul. "Be. Quiet."

Remus nodded quickly, his thoughts racing not so innocently, wondering how many things Patton could do to him

Lightning struck Roman but he just absorbed the energy, taking a deep breath and running off while the other two didn't notice.

He slipped around a corner and looked for Logan. When he found him he closed his eyes, going into logic's mind. He destroyed the memories of 'Alan' or Patton. Then he turned to erase Storm's memories but the Phantom was gone.

Roman ran back to Patton and Remus and found something he never expected.

He drew his sword, "HOW COULD YOU?!?!"

Patton and Remus broke apart and looked over at him, neither sure which of them his anger was directed towards.

"I LOVED YOU PATTON! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" He stormed closer to them.

Patton threw up a protection shield. "Roman. Calm down."

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING!! MY WORLD!! ARE YOU TRYING TO DESTROY ME?! YOU CARVED OUT MY HEART AND STOMPED ON IT!" Roman shrieked as he hit the shield repeatedly with his sword.

Patton's eyes flashed and shoved Roman back. He took Roman's sword and started to carve. "If that's what you want. I'll gladly do it for you." He sneered

Roman screamed in pain, trying to get him off of him. "PLEASE STOP-"

Patton sat on Roman's stomach and leaned over, using his weight to push the knife into Roman's chest deeper, it puncturing his heart as Patton's lips connected with his most recent victim.