Could it be?

TW: Chaos, disgusting stuff, vomit, food, fighting, mention of Death, implication of incest, graphic imagery 

"No no no! That could ruin everything!" He huff

The other grumbles, "I can't stay locked up in this room anymore! I need to get out and cause some CHAOS," 

Roman groaned, "Look, Remus to everyone else, you're dead and it has to stay that way." 

"Then whAT was the point of bringing me back to life in the first place??? And since when could you do it?" 

"I can't! It's that stupid Hecate!" 

"Hecate? Oh yeah, he was pretty hot, I honestly didn't mind the way he killed me," Remus smirked. 

Roman glared at him, "Seriously, Re?" 

"I mean, duh, what do you expect? Me to be offended that my murderer is hot? Psh, I'd rather get down dirty with him then kill him," Remus winked. 

Roman groaned, "This is the last time I bring you food." 

Remus turned his head in a complete 360, "What food? Oh you mean that peanut butter sandwich? Hmm, lemme remind you what happens when I eat," He grabbed the sandwich and scarfed it down, licking his fingers disgustingly, nearly gagging on his long unbreakable finger nails. Exactly ten seconds later he vomits up the food. 

Roman gags, looking away in disgust, "Can you stOp that-" 

Remus giggles, "Idiot! I'm allergic to foooodddddd- well human food anygay-" 

"but you are human-" 

"Oh really? Can 'humans' do this?" Remus crawled up the wall, turned only his head to look at roman, and opened his mouth, letting out a demonic screech and spouting black goop at Roman. 

Roman jumped back with a scream, "YOU IDIOT! THAT'S HOT!" 

"Aww thank you~" 

Roman gagged again and stormed out of the room and locked his brother in again. This was too much trouble. 

*** 

A/n: hihi! Hope you enjoy this part, idk when the next one will be so enjoy, also comment pls-