Unknown

TW: talk about death, etc?

"I told you no!" He snapped

The other snarled, "Why should I listen to you!"

"I saved your life!"

"Hard to do that when I didn't have a life," Scoffed the other.

"Well, you're back from the dead, thanks to me!"

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe I wanted to stay dead!"

He blinked in surprise, "Y-you wanted to die?"

The other pursed their lips, "No, but I didn't want to come back,"

"Is death nice?" 

The other stared off into space, "Death is... well you feel no pain. You are back in the prime of your life! No pain, no hurt, no one hates you but..."

"But no one loves you either?" 

"There was no one to love me, I was all alone,"

"And you liked that?" He was shocked

A look of confusion passed the second one's face, "I'm not sure... but remember there was no pain, no negative emotions. Yet, it didn't feel.... right?"

"So why did you want to stay?" 

"It may have not felt quite perfect but the illusion was there, making it seem better then life," They shrugged, looking up at him.

He sat next to the other, "I'm sorry I let you die,"

They scoffed, "You died too,"

"Yeah, but I was brought back and I have no idea why," He shook his head, feeling like he had deserved to stay dead. 

"I don't know either," They leaned against him, "When will the pain go away?"

"Should I go get-" He starts

"No! He can't know yet..." The other cut off the first, "You were the one that decided that,"

"But if you need the pain to go away, he can do that," 

"Is it a good idea though?" They asked doubtfully

He shrugged, "I have no idea, but we would have to explain how you are alive,"

"Or I could just die again," They muttered

"What? No," He argued 

They look up in surprise, "But it doesn't hurt there... and I don't see why I'm needed here,"

"I need you," He pleaded with the sick one. 

"You've been without me for some time... How long was I dead anyway?" Confusion evident on their face

"You don't know?" He looked strangely at them

They shrugged, "Time is strange in death, it will speed up and slow down without warning. It completely stopped, it didn't really exist. Sometimes it felt like I had always been dead, others it felt like when I first got there," 

"What about your memories?" He wondered

"I didn't have any from before I died until I came back," They explained, "but most of my memories from being dead have faded,"

"Then why can't you just stay here with me?"

Waves of emotions flowed off the pair. swirling around the room. "It was happier there..."

Their words were alluring to him, enticing the man, "Maybe death would be nice..."

"I don't know if it's the same for everyone," They muttered, "I was alone, maybe other's don't have such 'perfect' deaths,"

"You died in a very terrible way," He muttered, "What if a peaceful death, creates a terrible after-death?" 

"I don't know, dying doesn't give you all the knowledge, or maybe it does but I forgot..." They wondered. 

"Wouldn't hurt to find out,"

"Yes, it would," They said strongly

"What if you don't go back to the same place?" He brought up this point

"Maybe you should have let me stay dead,"

"Hey-"

"Scratch that, you definitely should have left me dead,"

"Well I am SORRY that I saved your life!"

"You didn't save my life, you forced it back on me without a second thought!"

He stormed out after this, they are so ungrateful!

***

A/n: OoOo guess who these people are! (if they are people...) 

This isn't what I think after-death is like. 

National Suicide Prevention Hotline-- 1-800-273-8255

The National Suicide Prevention Hotline fields calls 24/7 for anyone with suicidal thoughts or who are in crisis. They offer help for Spanish-speakers and anyone who is deaf or hard of hearing.

Crisis Text line-- Text Hello to 741741

Youth Line-- Text teen2teen to 839863, or call 1-877-968-8491

Child help National Abuse Hotline-- 1-800-422-4453

Domestic violence hotline -- 1-800-799-7233

Hotlines for the LGBTQIA+ community

Whether you're struggling with your gender identity or sexuality, or are experiencing a crisis and want to talk to someone who is part of the LGBTQIA+ community, you can lean on these hotlines.

The Trevor Project -- 1-866-488-7386 or text START to 678678

LGBTQIA+ kids and teens can reach out to The Trevor Project for support during a crisis, if they are feeling suicidal or need a safe space to talk about any issue. You can also chat via their website or by texting START to 678678.

The Trans Lifeline-- 1-877-565-8860

stay safe kiddos I love you <3