Demented

TW: Extremely Graphic Torture, vomiting, eating disorder mentioned, Unsympathetic Character, lack of consent, insanity, mention of racism and homophobia, mention of cannibalism, death (no major characters)

I will write a brief summary of what happens in the italicized text in the A/n for anyone who can't read it <3

Seriously, don't read if you can't handle it

<3

<3

<3

<3

<3

I giggle, wondering who's next. 

Strangers cower in the corner as I turn my eyes towards them, stalking towards a little boy. He scrambled back, crying. 

I laugh louder, pulling him to his feet, producing a knife. I carve a small butterfly into his cheekbone, "Beautiful," It was intricate and blood slowly started to drip down, staining the porcelain skin and the knife.

He whimpers and screams the whole time, music to my ears.  Whimpers come from the others being forced to watch as I torture them one by one. 

A woman drew back as I approached her, kicking out at me. I let out a shout of dry laughter, lifting her easily, "You'll have to try harder than that pretty thing..." 

She screamed and thrashed, fighting harder than the little boy had. I relish as I tie her down in a cramped, kneeling position. I force her face up to mine, "Such a pretty face... What a shame," 

She glared at me, pure hatred in her eyes, trying to move her head but I held it in place, kissing her roughly as I start to carve the makeup off that sickeningly perfect face. She fought tooth and nail, biting my lip harshly. I pull back, "You're going to regret that," I growl. 

I switch knives. From the sharp one to the dull, rusty one. I harshly rip apart the skin on the edges off her face, her screams terrible and bloodcurdling. I drag the knife a little slower, digging it in further on the edges of her face.

Screams from my other toys harmonize with hers, creating a beautiful and dark melody. I get up, levitating the scalding hot water to splash in the woman's face, making it so I could easily pry the oily skin from it's skull.

I then start to pull the skin from the woman's makeup coated face, the heavy powders and creams running and burning from the boiling water, fusing itself into her skin. I try to preserve the biggest part of her face to frame and leave on her husband's bed. He deserves a little... treasure. 

She was still fighting me, trying to move away as much as possible. Annoyed, I tightened her chains so she couldn't move, still in the cramped kneeling position.

"Beg me to stop, I dare you," I whisper harshly, forcing her face back up, digging my nails into the cuts. I rip the rest of her face off in one fluid motion, only leaving scraps and the harsh, hopeless scream of the tortured, begging for death. 

Now faceless, the screams continued, hoarser than before but unrelenting. Dirty nails scratched and clutched at the bloody mess that was the woman's face. Her eyes bugging out, the white a harsh contrast from the deep red dripping down. She withered and squirmed amusingly, desperately trying to escape.  

Newly separated from it's body, the makeup covered mask was being carefully preserved by my blood covered hands. It was dirty and the makeup was melted, heavily caked on it. 

I delivered the disfigured human mask to the woman's husband, watching his reaction from the shadows, dark joy and fascination filling me as he screamed, threw up violently and called the police. That's what he and his wife get for what they've done. 

Gasping, Patton bolted upright in his bed. He was drenched in sweat and he climbed out of bed, not quite making it to the bathroom before he threw up on himself. 

Shaking violently he tried to forget the dream. Or more accurately... memory.

Hurting those people was something he had enjoyed. Still found himself relishing the past before he could snap himself back into sanity. 

Patton was still able to taste the woman's lips from all those years ago. He could still hear the screams and smell her blood. She had died a few days later, after Patton had carved off the rest of her skin and infection set in. Her murder was never solved. Patton wasn't suspected.

Patton had never even told Roman that he had done it. He still had the woman's skull. He had cleaned it and it was now buried beneath the floor boards, protected by Patton's luck so it will never be found. 

He didn't regret killing the woman... 

He regretted hurting that little boy. He hadn't done anything other than cry when Patton took him and those other strangers to watch him skin the woman. The boy lived a half-life now, driven insane and resided in a mental hospital. The butterfly displayed on his face being a reminder every time he looked in a mirror.

The strangers he made watch, he had forgotten about for a few weeks before returning to the dismal torture camp. When he returned they were all dead. He felt no remorse for these losses. They were each terrible people.

One was a billionaire who used child labor to make himself richer. Another was a gang leader. One was a cannibal who had murdered and eaten dozens of little boys... a real life boogeyman. Yet another was a racist homophobe who beat his trans son everyday. 

Patton locked this side of him back down before he could get into what the woman had done. He shakily picked himself up from the floor, automatically cleaning the vomit without batting an eye. He'd thrown up so many times before, the clean up and disguise routine was old hat.  

He used to be bulimic, but he had gotten better... at least he thought he had. He knew relapses happened but he was more confident in himself now.

Patton opened his window to air out the acid smell of vomit and climbed out onto the roof. He stared out over the city he vowed to protect, shoving his past firmly behind him. He can keep a handle on it... right?

***

A/n: Heya kiddos! 

Italicized text summary:  Patton hurts a little boy then skins an unknown woman alive. He carves off her face and frames it to leave on her husband's bed then hides in the shadows to watch the man's reaction. 

So umm... how do you feel about what Patton did?

Regarding the new episode: Flirting with Social Anxiety... I LOVE IT (not spoiling anything for anyone who hasn't watched it)