Intentions

Ayyy and we are back! Just finished finals and I'm ready to get back to writing this fic. Someone thought I was dropping it but I'll never do that. I'm planning to finish this book. I have so many ideas for it and I want to make the ending good. Side note: Hinata's Q & A didn't get that many questions so he will answer at the end of the next chapter.

"So? How is it?" Hinata asked, hand propped on his chin. Hinata, along with the five brothers, Subaru, Reiji, Shu, Kanato and Laito sat around the island, eating Hinata's homemade french toast.

"I don't usually eat food but this is really good, ma drogue. To think you could cook and fuc-"

"I suggest you don't finish that sentence, Liato." Subaru stood behind him, his red eyes glowing like a demon. Laito rolled his eyes. Not intimidated in the least.

"Or what? You gonna punch a wall? Honestly, your all bark and no bite." Laito said, biting into his french toast.

"Maybe I'd believe you if you weren't sitting six feet away. Why is that, Laito? Scared?" Subaru leaned forward.

"Of a glorified sledgehammer? Please, I could take you in my sleep." Laito said, laid back in his chair, nonchalant as a cat.

"I'd gladly put you to sleep, if you want to test that theory." Subaru bared his fangs. They continued their bickering. Chuckling, Hinata observed everyone else's reaction. Shu and Reiji sat calmly eating their French toast, obviously used this behavior. Kanato was also engrossed in his meal, with the occasional giggle in response to a few good lines. The only person missing was Ayato. Come to think of it, where is that temperamental red head? Hinata of a few weeks ago would have told them to stop, but he understood now that it was part of their bond. Throwing insults at each other was pretty tame compared to what they could be doing. He learned to enjoy their bickering, serving as pleasing background while he cooked. Laying out the ingredients on the counter, Hinata set to work on his next meal.

"So, Hinata, what are you making now?" Kanato leaned over the island, trying to peeks whatever he was making. Shu and Reiji looked over as well.

"Guess." Hinata smiled. Kanato grinned in response. Challenge accepted.

"Hmm. Let's see. Are you frying something?" He guessed.

"Yes. Very good, Kanato." Hinata said. Kanato felt his stomach flutter in response. Hina praised me. He sighed happily. It felt good.

"From the looks of your ingredient list, it appears you are making Takoyaki. For Ayato, I presume?" Reiji commented. Hinata smiled. He went around the island and pressed a kiss to Reiji cheek. It instantly flushed with warmth. Reiji touched his cheek, warm from Hinata's kiss.

"You right, Reiji, I'm making Takoyaki!" He exclaimed.

"Just for Ayato? But I want one." Kanato said, scrunching his nose. Those big lilac eyes were directed at Hinata, begging to be fed. It was enough to bring a grown man to his knees. Hinata melted at the sight.

Hinaga giggles. "No silly, he said cupping his cheeks , "it's for everyone." He kissed his cute little nose. And it went on like that. The six ate their breakfast, enjoying each other's presence and for once, the Sakamaki's felt happy.

Unbeknownst to the group, there was a darker fate awaiting them. It lurked right under them. The events below would change the dynamic of their soulmate bond. Forever.

Down below in the dark dungeon now lit by candles, is the human sacrificial bride, Yui Komori. The platinum blonde girl was curled in bed that was 12 inches off the ground, a blanket covered her up to her shoulders, a peaceful expression on her face. One would think she was sleeping peacefully if it weren't for the cuff chained to her ankle, occasionally clinking when she made the slightest movement. But she wasn't alone. Lurking in the corner was, Ayato. His green practically glowed in the dimly lit room. His eyes narrowed, darkness lurked in its lime green depths. His teeth gritted, the young vampire stalked towards her motionless form.