Fractured

The group appeared at the entrance of JCHO Tokyo Takanawa Hospital. Wasting no time, they rushed into the hospital. Seeing the front desk, Reiji led the group there.

"Someone help!" Kanato yelled.

"What happened?" A doctor making rounds saw them and rushed forward. Multiple voices talked at the same time.

"He passed out!"

"Help him!"

"I don't know. Do something!"

"Okay, okay I'm going to need you all to calm down. I can't help him if I don't know what's going on. One at a time please." The doctor stressed. He could see they were panicked but he needed them to be calm so he could do his best for the patient. Taking the initiative to calm his brothers down, Reiji spoke.

"Panicking isn't going to help. Hinata needs us." Reiji said. They all quieted down. Finally, Shu stepped forward holding Hinata securely to his chest.

"He hurts. Fix him." Shu said.

"What's the patient's name? How did this happen?"

"Himura Hinata. And we're not sure."

"Okay, just tell me everything you remember. First we're going to get him onto this bed." The doctor gestures to the nurses who appeared with a bed. Shu was reluctant to release Hinata. He wanted him close. But he also wanted him safe. Shu helped them get Hinata into the bed. They followed the doctor and nurses and tried to explain what happened.

***

After getting Hinata settled, the brothers stood around his bedside. The doctor who had stepped out to retrieve Hinata's medical records came back. His expression grim.

"What is it? Is he going to be okay?"

"I wish I had better news. Before I tell you I have a question."

"Can it help Hinata?" Laito asked.

"It very much could."

"Okay, doc. Ask away."

"Please its Dr. Yoshida. I want to ask you has Hinata found his soulmates? If so, Is he in contact with them?" They looked surprised at his question.

"We're his soulmates." Kanato said.

"I see. I figured as much. I found multiple soul marks on his body. Seven to be exact. I see only five of you here. Where are the other two? How are they physically?"

"Ayato and Yui. Do you think it has something to do with them?" Reiji said. Was it really okay to leave them? But if we hadn't, Hinata would have...

"I think it has everything to do with them."

"What makes you think that?" Reiji inquired. Even though they were desperate to help Hinata, they also had a secret to keep. They couldn't carelessly give away who and what they were. Not when Cordelia or Karlheinz could have spies on the lookout. Reiji wouldn't put it past their father to aid Cordelia just to mess with them.

"His soul is fractured." The doctor said.

***

"Tea?" Cordelia held the tea pot up.