Aunty Setsuna

"Let me get this straight, you weren't kidnapped-

"I was but it was my-

"Aunt and she took you cuz...?"

"She wanted me for her spring collection. Sorry for upsetting you. By the way how did you find us?" Hinata looked curiously at them. They had taken one of the dressing rooms. Which had a small couch, big enough for two and chairs in front of a make up table. Hinata has claimed the small couch so there was a debate on who should sit next to him. In the end, he had chosen Yui.

Reiji stood proudly. Subaru immediately shrunk in his seat. Laito smirked. Kanato was staring longingly at Hinata, wishing he was the one next to him. Shu was off to the side, a bit separate from the group but close enough to be considered inside it. Ayato was staring at Yui, the only brother to notice her presence. She blushes under his gaze, shifting closer to Hinata.

"It was easy with the tracking chip in your phone." Reiji states.

"You bugged my my phone?!" Hinata said outraged.

"Subaru and now you? What the big deal?" Laito said.

"You invaded my privacy, that's the problem." He tried to emphasize how wrong that was.

"You were planning to leave." Shu said. Hinata froze. He could feel Yui tensing next to him.

"Is it true? Were you really going to leave?" Kanato said.

"Yeah we were, just for a few hours." Hinata admitted. Kanato's expression crumbles, his purple eyes shining.

"Why? Did we do something wrong? Why would you want to leave? Do you hate us?" His voice shook. Hinata's heart sank. Instantly he was by his side.

"No that's no it. I could never hate you," He looks at the others," and of you. It's just...." he blushes. This draws their attention. It was strange seeing the usually cool and calm boy blushing.

"Interesting~ What's got you blushing, ma drogue?" Laito teases. Yui giggles.

"Hina just a few hours ago you were so excited because-

"Finish that sentence I fucking dare you." He shoots a glare at her. She quickly shuts up.

"Aw~ even Chichinashi knows. Now I wanna know even more." Laito whines. Meanwhile Ayato can't seem to stop staring at the human girl. She kept surprising him these days. Now he watched her tease Hinata casually. Just how close are those two? He frowns at his own thoughts. Why did he care if they were close, he didn't care about her. Right?

"It's no-

"Hinata there you are!" His aunt came bursting into the dressing room in her usual dramatic flair.

"And who might you be?" Laito said, giving her a suggestive look. Hinata nearly gagged.

"Really, Lai? That's my aunt your flirting with."

While he could understand that men found his aunt attractive with her long black hair that flowed like waves down her back, streaks of gray on the ends that made it stand out. Her eyes were an unusually light gray that shone in the light, like two swirling pools of mist that dragged you ever deeper in it's depths. She had high cheek bones, a small button nose and bow lips that men wished they could have taste of. She was tall for a woman and had long legs that made her stand out. She had this cool air of maturity that girls admired. Her figure was slim but curvy, she was nicely proportional. Still that was his aunt and she was older than him too. Wait just how old was Laito?

"That explains how hot she is." Laito smirks. Hinata shakes his head.

"And this must be one of your soulmates. It's a pleasure." She holds out a hand for him to shake and he takes it. Bending down, he pressed a kiss to the back of her hand. She giggles. He straightens up with a smug grin. Suddenly she grips his hand. Hard. Laito gasps, feeling his very bones being forced under all the pressure. She stares him straight in the eyes, gray eyes sharp like a dagger. A sweet smile adorns her beautiful features.

"Listen here, pretty boy, if you ever hurt my dear nephew I will personally see to it that you spend the rest of your eternity fearing the very shadows you take solace in. I will see you burn under the light of day and make s'mores over you. Understand?" She tightens her hold to emphasize her point. Laito bends his knees under the pressure. Clenching his jaw, he tries to hold eye contact with the woman.

"Yes ma'am." His voice shook. His brothers and Yui were awestruck. No one had ever managed to silence him not even Hinata. Just who was this woman? The only one not fazed by this was Hinata. Having lived with the woman for a majority of his life, he had all but expected this sort of behavior. She was a two faced snake who feared it's head and turned it's cold gray eyes on any who dared harm her precious nephew. In his youth it had been annoying but after a while he had come to understand this was just the way she showed her love. So he let her be. And it didn't hurt that arrogant Laito was put in his place.

"Hinata your needed by the photographer," seeing Yui flinch she smiles, "don't worry little bunny your off the hook for now." Yui lets out a breath of relief. Hinata groans before reluctantly trudging out the room.

As soon as he left, She turned on the eight of them, eyes gleaming.

"Now, we can get the real stuff started." She whipped out a thick book, holding it up.

"Who wants to see Hinata's baby pictures?" Immediately they all gathered around her and began gushing over baby Hinata.

This chapter was a long time coming. I just moved into my dorms and started the college life. I'm literally writing this from a volleyball game. There is a part 2 to this. Coming soon.