Comfort, unexpected

*okay so apparently the vampires in Dialovers don't have beating hearts but f*ck it now they do. I really don't want to rewrite this story, please bear with me.*

"Do you think I'm overreacting?" Hinata said. He lay snuggled close to Shu on his bed. He rested his head on the blonde's chest, listening to the steady thumping of his heart. He sighed at the feeling of Shu's hands running through his hair.

"Hmm."

"Come on Shu, I don't speak 'hmm'. Talk to me."

"You worry too much, raven." He hummed.

"Of course I would, I mean after what they did how can I still..." he trailed off.

"Want them?", he said. Hinata hesitantly nodded. He felt ashamed, he knew what they did, the pain they had caused to his Yui and all those girls but he couldn't help wanting them. They were a piece of his soul, his most treasured people.

"Your too kind. I think...you might be good for them. Those losers are helpless without you." He chuckled. Hinata lifted his head to look at him, stopping the other's ministrations on his hair.

"I see you exempted yourself from the lot."

"I'm not like them."

"Oh yeah? Is that why you pulled me into your room when I was just walking by?"

"Shut up. Just go to sleep."

"Any other time I would ove that but there's a little thing called guilt that won't let me sleep."

"Sucks to be you."

"You know, your a bad liar." Hinata smiles. Shu closes his eyes.

"I don't know what you taking about."

"Your worried aren't you? That's why you let me rant to you. Your really good to them and they don't even know."

"Your looking too much into this. I was just hungry."

"Nice try. It's been like 2 hours and you haven't tried to drink from me once."

"Ugh just make up already, I'm too tired for this shit. Go, your annoying me." Shu rolled into his side, causing Hinata to almost tumble off the bed out of surprise.

"Your such a softy." Hinata chuckles, bending down to press a kiss to the his cheek. It turned a noticeably pink shade.

"Get out!" Shu grabs a pillow and throws it at him. Hinata ducks in time, laughing as he escaped another projectile.

Shu stares after him with a soft smile.

"Good luck, raven."

***

He had just rounded a corner, aiming for the kitchen when he felt someone draw him into their chest, strong arms wrapped his middle, pressing him flush against their body.

"It's been too long, ma drogue." Laito hugs him behind, nuzzling his neck. Hinata giggles softly. He clasps the hands at his middle.

"Nice to see you too, Lai."

"You've barely paid any attention to me the last few weeks." Hinata could almost hear the pout in his voice.

"Blame the author."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. How are you?"

"Hungry."

"Go ahead." He tilted his to the side to allow him more access to his neck.

"No I meant, I'm hungry for you." He growls in his ear. Hinata's heart skipped. He found himself feeling shy for the first time.

"I-I'm not sure...I..." he stutters. Laito chuckles,

"Your so cute when your flustered." He bit his lobe. Hinata's felt the tightening in his jeans. He crossed his legs. No, not now. This is so embarrassing. It was getting hard to think straight with Laito's body so close to him and his breath fanning his neck. It tickled. Quick, change the subject.

"You still haven't told me what that means." He said.

"Oh? I guess you'll just have to wait. I'm simply addicted to you, ma drogue." He said in a teasing manner. He pressed a kiss to his neck. Hinata shivers, startled by the contact. He had never had anyone touch him in a sensitive area.

"I've never...you know..."

"Oh. No need to worry, I'll take good care of you."

"You thirsty hoe I knew I'd find you here with Hina."

Who could it be? To be continued...