Subaru the Savage

Thank you very much for 2K reads! Here's a new chapter!

"Is it true?", Yui said. She lay in her bed, arm still in a cast. Hinata sat by her bedside, playing with her blonde locks. Already a week had passed since the incident. Her injuries were healing, a bit faster than expected.

"Mhmm. Do you want to go?"

"I really do but...will they let us?" Yui sent a nervous glance.

"They will if they don't know." Yui's eyes widen.

"You mean-

"Yeah let's go."

"But..." Fear bled into her pink eyes.

"You don't have to worry about them, I won't let them. You deserve this, just enjoy it." He said trying to reassure her.

"They don't treat me like they treat you, I'm afraid that you won't be able to stop them. I'm only a blood bag to them, expendable." Yui looked sadly at him. A single tear trails down her cheeks, he brushes it away with his knuckle.

It made him sad to see her like this. She could be so much more, if she wasn't surrounded by people who wanted to crush her spirit. He wasn't blind, he saw the way they treated her, heard the indifference in their voices when they talked about her injuries.

They were his soulmates but that didn't make them perfect. He would change the way things were, he would make it so she could grow they way she deserved.

"You are not expendable. You belong to me and I belong to you, there is no way in hell I will let any of them touch you. Them being my soulmates doesn't make you any less important. You deserve so much. So let me give it to you." He said with conviction. She stared at him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"What did I do? What did I do to deserve you?" Yui said, voice cracking.

"You were you."  Taking her hand in his own, he kisses the center of her palm.

"So please hurry and get better soon."

***

He was starting to think he should schedule times to spend with his mates. They fight between themselves, trying to spend the most time with me. It's annoying, there's no time to sleep. Sighing he thought back to what happens earlier that day.

He had been heading for his afternoon nap, when he was taken by surprise. Hinata grunted as his back hit the wall, before he could recover, strong arms encase him, a firm body pressed against his own.

"Yah get off me." He pushed against him but he didn't budge.

"No, I'm hungry."  He growls. The vampire buries his face in Hinata's neck, breathing his scent in.

"Laito...I'll give you 3 seconds." There it was again, that dark tone, rarely seen in him. It sent a shiver of excitement down the vampire's  spine.

"Then what, ma drogue? Will you hurt me?", Laito didn't bother hiding the excitement in his voice.

"Why'd I get stuck with a masochist for a soulmate? Threats really don't work on you." Hinata let out an exasperated sigh. Laito chuckles,

"Now don't give up so easily, ma drogue. I rather enjoy it when you fight back." Hinata brings his hand around Laito's neck.

"What makes you think I gave up? I think you would respond much better to more...physical sensations." Laito's breath hitches.

"Please." He breathes.

"I don't know if I should though."

"Why not?" He pouts.

"I think it would be unfair to the others. It makes it look like I have a favorite." Leaning close, Hinata blew a breath against his ear, making the vampire tense. Red creeps up his neck, ears and lightly dusted his cheeks.

"But you do. You here with me instead of them. So that makes me your favorite." He said proudly.

"That's not how it works. To be honest, it's been bothering for a while. I do enjoy being with you but how would you feel if all my focus was on Ayato?" A growl was what he got in response.

"I'll kill him."

"Exactly. Something needs to be done. Until then, don't expect any more repeats of that night."

"That's unfair am drogue! Why do I have to share?" He whines.

"It's part of growing up, embrace it."

A few hours later, he sat in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal, thinking about what can done.

"Hina can you make me cake?" Kanato said, instantly appearing.

"I'm kind of busy right now." Hinata said. Looking him over, Kanato shook his head.

"No your not. Make me cake." He demands. Sighing, Hinata took his bowl over to the sink.

"What did I say last time?"

"Please?"

"There you go. Your my only hope Kanato." Hinata ruffles his hair, looking fondly down at the purple haired vampire. Putting on a pink apron, Hinata set to work on making a cake.

"Is chocolate fine?"

"I love chocolate." Kanato said. Sitting on a stool behind the counter, he watched him. He even let him lick some chocolate off a spoon. Humming, Hinata was just finishing up decorating the cake when Ayato barged into the kitchen.

"I want Takoyaki!" He exclaimed.

"I want world peace but that's not happening any time soon." Hinata said.

"Don't be that way, make me Takoyaki!"
Ayato said.

"Kanato."

"Yes?" He replied eagerly.

"Teach him." Hinata said. Ayato looks at them confused. Kanato faces Ayato.

"Hina says you should say please when you ask for something." He said proudly.

"Shut up Kanato no one's talking to you." Ayato glared.

"I smelled stupidity I came as fast as I could." Subaru said.

"Ugh not you again. Do you have a life? Why are you always up in by business?" Ayato rolls his eyes.

"Keep rollin them maybe you'll find a brain in there." He shot back.

"I'm this close to knocking your head of your shoulders."

"Really? I've already killed you 3 times in my head."

"Drop dead." He bit out.

"Gorgeous. Your welcome I just finished your thought." Subaru smirks. Hinata and Kanato chuckle in the background.

"Your so infuriating!" Ayato exclaimed.

"Look at you using big words. They grow up so fast." Subaru brushes away fake tears.

"At least my mom didn't try to kill me." There is a dead silence. Subaru gaped at him, his surprise bleeding into anger.

"Fuck you." Subaru said before teleporting out.

Do you think Ayato went too far?
Who else wants to hug Kanato he's such a cutie.
Laito is basically Hina's bitch lol