Payback's got nothin on Karma

I don't want to get up but I'm so hungry and I need to pee. Hinata has been having this fight with himself for about 20 minutes. He wished he could sleep for an hour more. Or 3. After a bit more arguing with himself, his hunger won out. Yawning, he cracked his eyes open, but quickly shut it when his eyes met sunlight. The sun was so light. Blinking his his eyes he exhausted to the light and glanced over at the alarm clock, it read 11:11. I hope I can get to the bathroom before I pee myself. Glancing to the body next to him, it took him a moment to remember last night. He was sleeping and then he woke up to fangs in his fucking neck. He threw that person and found out it was Laito. He let him drink from him and promised he would get him back for it. No one and I mean no one messed with his sleep. There were two very important things in his life. One was sleep and the second was food. No soulmate was about to fuck that up for him. Hinata got up, pushing Laito off him as he did. Laito made no sign of noticing and went on sleeping. After finishing up in the bathroom, with a new bandage on his bite, Hinata returned to find Laito still sleeping. He shook the vampire.

"Laito get the fuck up if I'm not sleeping you sure as hell aren't." The vampire groans, mumbling some incoherent and turning to his other side, his back to Hinata. Hinata's eye twitches at that.

"Your asking for it." He kicks Laito off the bed. He fell with a hard thud. That woke him up cuz a moment after he was on his feet. He was protecting his eyes with his hands from the suns rays.

"Why'd you wake me up so early? You know vampires sleep during the day."

"Do you remember what you did last night?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, thanks for the blood it was liking nothing I've ever had before. I think I'm addicted." He appraised him, his eyes burned with need. It get as if he was stripping Hinata with his eyes.

"No, you fool. You disturbed my sleep. I let you go last night cuz I was tired, but today is another story."

"So what'll you do, ma drogue." Laito smirks, anticipating his reaction.

"You've been a bad boy, Laito. And bad boys are punished. Come here." He pulled him to him before Laito could say anything. He sat on Laito, his legs on either side of him. He took his face in his hands. His hands trail the column of his neck. Every touch left Laito hot and needy.

"Have a taste of your own medicine." He bent down and bit his neck. He bit hard enough to draw blood. He lapped up the blood that cake from it. He gently nibbles on the surrounding skin making Laito squirm. His hard length pressed against Hinata's navel. His hands bunch in his hair and he pulls, surprising the vampire. He felt Laito's hot breath against his neck, he could feel his breath coming faster and farther in between. He was enjoying this. Odd. I meant to scare him but instead he seems to enjoy this punishment. Well I can't say I'm not either. It was at that moment that his stomach growls. He parts from Laito, remembering his hunger.

"While you need blood to live, it really does nothing to fill me up. I'm gonna go make breakfast. Maybe you'll be bit softer when you get downstairs." He said glancing at the obvious tent in Laito's pants. The vampire was slightly flushed. And why shouldn't he be? for the first time in his life he had been drunk from and from a human nonetheless.

"Just who are you, ma drogue?", Laito breathes.

"Your worst enemy of you get in the way of me and my sleep ever again." With that Hinata was out.