1~A typical school day....

A few months after their experience of The Game of Death.......

In Rainbow's apartment......

'WHERE THE HELL IS MY HEADBAND?!?!?'Rainbow yelled furiously.'DONT CARE ABOUT THE STUPID HEADBAND AGAIN WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!'Kaylie yelled angrily while tapping her right feet.'Ah ah ah I'm ok now.'Rainbow ran out while fixing her headband.'FIDESSSSS!!' 'I'm here I'm here..'Fides walked out of the bathroom and rolled her eyes.'WE ARE LATE LETS GO!!!!!'Kaylie grabbed Rainbow and Fides' hand.

'We came just on time..'Rainbow said proudly while putting in the coins.'Yea Kaylie don't always be overdramatic..'Fides said while rolling her eyes again.'Fi are you moody today?'Rainbow smirked.'NO!' 'Obviously she is....Is she on her period?'Kaylie asked while getting on the top floor of the bus.'Excuse me?!?!We are in the public!'Fides shouted quietly while sitting down.'Yea she is.'Rainbow whispered to Kaylie who is sitting beside her while Fides crossing her arms and pouted.Rainbow's phone rang,'Hello?Oh....Okie bye!!'Rainbow hung up the call.'Who call?'Fides asked while putting on lip balm.'Well...Ali called me to meet them at the entrance of the school.'Rainbow answered and fixed her heels.'I told you not to wear heels today...'Fides glared at Rainbow who obviously have a face of pain on her face.'But you know I'm short..' 'YOU ARE LITERALLY 160 CM!!!!'The other passengers glared at them.'What the heck?!'Rainbow shouted in embarrassment.'Anyone notice my existence?'Kaylie asked angrily.'NO!'

'GIRL YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!'Ali ran towards Rainbow and gave her a huge hug.'Hey girl.' 'YOU GUYS TOO!!!'Ali hugged Kaylie and Fides.'Ah ah Okok stop.'Fides pushed Ali away.'She is on her period.'Kaylie whispered to Ali.'Oh ok..'Ali chuckled.'What did you just say?'Fides gave Kaylie a dead stare.'RAINBOW COME WITH ME TO GO TO THE TOILET!'Kaylie yelled and dragged Rainbow.'But I-' 'NOPE!' The others laughed while holding their stomachs.'Oh um excuse me?'A girl asked Sophia.'Yes?' 'Um so I am a new student here...so I don't really know where the classrooms are....so..'The girl said with confusion and looked around.'Oh I can help you.I am Sophia.'Sophia then introduced the other girls.'Oh I am Gigi nice to meet you.'The girl said with a warm smile and shook Sophia's hand.'So your timetable is...woah!'Sophia looked in shock.'What's wrong sis?'Violet asked.'She has the exact timetable with us!'Sophia said with shock.'Cool!Then we can lead her around!'Fides said with excitement.'Your not moody anymore?'Ali teased.'Shut up.' 'STOP PULLING MY HAIR YOU FREAK!'Kaylie yelled while Rainbow was pulling her to drag her back.'Oh hey!'Rainbow waved her hand to Gigi.'I am Rainbow,are you a new student here?I haven't seen you around!'Rainbow said with a smile.'Woah Hello Rainbow are you a genius?'Gigi asked with shock.'Well...I hope I am but I'm not..'Rainbow laughed.'Yea I am new here,my name is Gigi and I have the exact timetable with you guys!'Gigi explained.'Ooh..We got a new friend here!!'Rainbow said happily.'She is so tall and pretty!'Gigi whispered to Sophia.'But she always says that she is ugly..'Sophia rolled her eyes.'Guys come on!The teacher will be angry at us!'Rainbow said and pulled Kaylie.'LET GO OF ME YOU!!'

'So students please turn your book to page 105...we will talk about some more difficult vocabularies.'Mrs Kim said.'This lesson will be extremely boring..Ra what are you doing?'Kaylie asked Rainbow who is busy taking notes.'I'm focusing in the lesson..don't dare to distract me..'Rainbow didn't even take a peek out of her notebook.'Give up Rainbow is a writer that's why she needs vocabularies.'Ali said and fell in her hands to take a nap.'I hate school....school sucks...'Kaylie signed and fell asleep.

'Kaylie...KAYLIE!!!!'Rainbow yelled.'WHAT THE HECK!!?!'Kaylie stood up,the whole class glared at her and continued their work.'Miss Kaylie why are you sleeping in my class?'The professor questioned and tilted her head.'I am sorry miss..'Kaylie said and lowered her head.'No next time.'She glared at Kaylie.'Of course...........yes...'Kaylie rolled her eyes and glared at Rainbow.'What the heck?My fault again?'Rainbow asked and furrowed her eyebrows.'Um guys?'Gigi suddenly asked from the behind.'Woah...ah Gigi you scared me..'Rainbow said and put her hand on her heart.'Ah sorry about that but I want to ask when is the class ending?'Gigi asked but she furrowed her eyebrows when Rainbow started giggling.'What?' 'Ah...I though you are the good students who loves having school but it seems like I'm wrong.'Rainbow chuckled.'Nonono of course I'm not that kind of person..'Gigi waved her hands saying No.'Ah Okok...so....after 6 more minutes...it's done..'Rainbow checked her phone and answered.'Ah also...since I have the exact timetable with you guys....can I know when the lessons ends at?'Gigi questioned again,Kaylie and Rainbow bursted into laughter,'Of course..'Rainbow put a sign of a tick under her chin.

'AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!'Fides yelled.'What the hell?!'Ali said in shock.'Ah let her scream,she has gone crazy..'Violet rolled her eyes.'Yea today she saw her enemy,Elim...'Rainbow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.'You mean "Our" enemy..'Kaylie pointed at Rainbow,Fides and herself.'Ah yea...' 'What happened?'Gigi asked and sticked her head out.'Oh so basically when we were in primary school,we met her,and I want to admit that I learn all those swear words from her!And so afterwards,she kept like hitting me and Fides,and she like became jealous cuz I always talk with her enemy,which is Kaylie...'Rainbow pointed at Kaylie and Kaylie rolled her eyes,'And I'm like,how can she control my freedom to make new friends?So I sever tied with her..But I'm not sad afterwards...'Rainbow did a "I don't care" sign and rolled her eyes while crossing her arms.'Oh wow...'Gigi got shocked.'Yea...we knew about that after we got into secondary school with Rainbow and since Fides and Kaylie are not in the same school with us..'Ali said and pointed at Violet,Sophia and Rainbow.'And then in high school,this school we are attending...we all became good friends!'Sophia smiled warmly.'Wow...' 'Ahahahaha...Gigi you are also a good friend of ours now..'Rainbow put her arm on Gigi's shoulder.'Yah I'm not jealous la!'Gigi pouted.All the other girls bursted into laughter.

'So you are having a good time.....however.....this good dream will end soon......how cruel!Hahahaha....'