13~My childhood story

'Then I'm sorry if I destroyed your dream.....'The shadow answered.'Min Yoongi....'Rainbow swiftly said.'I knew you are smart..Nerd.....'Yoongi walked out of the shadow and smiled at Rainbow who is glaring at him.'You destroyed my whole childhood...bully....'Rainbow grinded her teeth.

                           Flashback....
'Nerd!'He yelled at me again.
Min Yoongi,My bully since kindergarten...Till now...
When I was in kindergarten,I don't know why,but he always bullies me..Making me cry and depressed.
Now,I am a kind of grown up.A primary 5 student.
Even though I get good grades,he always calls me a nerd.I don't even wear glasses!
I just don't understand.Am I ugly?Am my personality not good enough?Am I too shy?Am I too stupid?
I literally have no idea.
'Stupid nerd~~'Min Yoongi.....
I slowly looked into his eyes.
In my this school,he is the bad boy and the hot boy in the school.
And me?
Hah....The popular nerd...
'What?Too scared to say anything??'He asked and showed his disgusting smirk.
And I felt cold substance running down my face.
'Hahaha!!Look at her!' 'She is so stupid!' 'Omg my stomach!'
This just happens every single day....You might ask...How can I still be this strong and endure this bullying?
Well...My mum tells me to be strong.How strong I am can make me look stronger.
And my sisters tells me to change my appearance.Since I always want to have good grades,I always go to sleep late,therefore there are dark circles and pimples on my face.
And I decided to change my whole appearance and personality....

'Woah...who is that?' 'She looks familiar..' 'Her face.'
When I heard these comments,I smiled to myself..I successfully change myself...
I saw him outside of the classroom,I guess trying to look for me?
'Hey...Min stupid Yoongi.'I smirked and crossed my arms while leaning on the wall.'You are?'He stupidly asked making me laugh.'Haha...I'm one of your stupid nerd..'I rolled my eyes.
His eyes widened.
'You are...'He pointed at me.'The one and only one.Rainbow.But the new version Rainbow.The sassier Rainbow.'And with that,I turned around making sure my long hair hit on his grump face.I smiled with victory.

'Why are you still so angry though?You beat me.'Yoongi explained.'But still.You made my childhood and primary life a fucking hell.I was bullied by you for 8 freaking years....'Rainbow stated.'Ah I remember after you flipped your hair on me.I was left dumbfounded.'Yoongi chuckled.'And afterwards,those stupid boys at school keep chasing after you.'Yoongi continued.'So this is not the point.The point is that how the heck can you be here..I suppose..Is Jimin and Jin your friends?'Rainbow asked and raised one of her eyebrows.'Yup..'Yoongi answered and licked his lips.'Wow they have a bad taste in choosing friends...'Rainbow mumbled.'What the fuck...'Yoongi replied and rolled his eyes.'I don't care..'Rainbow walked away.

Yoongi followed Rainbow,she is just walking to nowhere since she doesn't know this place,by using her not trust-worthy senses.

'Can you stop followed me?'Yoongi has followed Rainbow for almost a long road already,now she is getting annoyed.'I don't know this place..Seems like you are more familiar with this place though..'Yoongi answered and smirked.'You fucking stupid dumb head bitch..'Rainbow whispered.

As they are walking,they saw a big stone wall,with cravings on it.

A group of 6 girls sitting on the ground,one of them is craving,one of them is stocking a fire,one of them is playing with another,one is chatting with herself,one of them is sleeping.

She remembered,she carved this art piece when they were hopeless in the gigantic cave.

Rainbow was craving,Sophia was stocking the fire,Ali was playing with Violet,Fides was chatting with herself,Kaylie was sleeping.

Rainbow smiled softly at this heart warming scene,even though they were hopeless.They eventually...Made it out...And saved themselves..

'What is this?'Yoongi questioned while Rainbow is looking at her own art.'This is called memory..'Rainbow used her fingers to trace the craving,'A beautiful and sad memory...'Rainbow said as a tear left her eye.'Hmm...Ok?'Yoongi emotionlessly replied.'You never experienced this before..So that's why you won't get emotional..'Rainbow stopped her fingers and looked at Yoongi.'Are you crying??'Yoongi asked.'Hah...I knew you are a emotionless person,a cold,cold hearted person..So seeing others cry...You won't even give a fuck about that...'Rainbow giggled as tears continue to roll down her face.'Actually..'Yoongi stepped forward,and used his thumbs to wipe the tears on Rainbow's face.'I am not cold..'Yoongi stepped backwards,Rainbow standing there shocked.'It is just that...You never saw my sweet and cute side.'Yoongi suddenly smiled,showing his gummy smile.'You can smile?'Rainbow questioned dumbly.

Yoongi flicked her forehead using this thumb and index finger.

'Ouch..'Rainbow furrowed her eyebrows and rubbed her forehead.'Do you really want to know why I bullied you before?'Yoongi put his hands inside his pockets.'Is there a story?'Rainbow looked in his eyes.'Every person has their own sad or happy story.Every person does something because of their stories.It depends,If their story is good or bad.And mine is bad.'Yoongi sighed.'So your backstory is bad so that's why you bullied me?That doesn't even make sense.'Rainbow crossed her arms.'May not sound like it's true.But I had suffered from depression and anxiety.I also committed suicide before.'Yoongi expressed.'You...Committed suicide?How?When?Did you get hurt?'Rainbow moved to Yoongi and examined his body and face.'I don't understand people like you would care for their bullies.'Yoongi chuckled,Rainbow slapped his arm.'Okokok I am joking ok?'Yoongi patted Rainbow's head.'I am not a child Mr Grumpy Old Man.'Rainbow blankly answered.'Ah sure Ms Famous Smiler.'Yoongi replied,they both laughed.

'But what you say right now,won't..I mean never change my first impression of you...'Rainbow expressed.

Yoongi gave her a "idc" face,she rolled her eyes.

'Should we just leave this place?'Yoongi impatiently asked.'I guess you will disappear just like Jimin and Jin since the jerk only want to see me fight and suffer.'Rainbow sighed.'Well...That jerk is Jungkook's sister right?'Yoongi put his arm on Rainbow's shoulder.'Ye-Wait..How you know kook?'Rainbow asked with confusion.'Um....After I entered High school,I met all of them.I heard that Jungkook's sister is called J-'Yoongi got knocked out.

'What the-'Rainbow turned around,and something covered her mouth.

And she slowly fainted into his arms.......

'I will make sure your safe.....Rainbie.......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The twist lol,Anyone like Suga from Bts?Cuz my sis like him.A LOT.And I'm sure everyone knows who person who made Rainbow faint is,cuz it soooooooo obvious💃