14~Tratior

'I will make sure your save Rainbie....'Jungkook whispered and picked up Rainbow who has fainted in bridal style.' Sorry for making you worry...But I can't go through the challenges with you...You have to be strong my girl...'Jungkook stroked her silky hair.

He placed her on a carpet.Afterwards,Jungkook picked Yoongi up as well,and let him disappear in his arms.

'I am sorry hyung...'Jungkook closed his eyes.'Good job my dearest brother....'The woman smiled in victory,she held up a knife.

'If you try to save her..I will hurt her...'The woman's eyes darkened.'Yes sister...I won't save her...Because I'm on your side...'Jungkook stated even though he doesn't agree to be with his sister,he was forced to be.'I have some more ways to destroy her little dream...Follow me to get her....'The woman flipped her hair and walked away from here.

Jungkook took his last gaze of Rainbow,who is laying on the wall.

'WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK?!?!'Ali yelled furiously.'Ka said before....She didn't trust Jungkook..'Fides looked down.'And she is right..'Violet continued.'We shouldn't have trust him.That motherfucker..'Gigi raged.'That fucker..'Sophia pushed the chair aggressively,ended up making it break.'This sucks that we can't hear them...This stupid speaker didn't freaking work.'Fides kicked the to floor speaker.'Ugh...'They all exclaimed.

'Ugh....I swear this keep happening to me..'Rainbow rolled her eyes.'Yoongi also disappeared...Ugh...'Rainbow sighed and she remembered.'Who is the one who made me fainted?'

Rainbow quickly stood up from her place and remembered a voice,it is roaming around her head.

'Because I'm on your side....'

'Somebody helped that woman?!Who the heck can it be?!'Rainbow shouted.'Jin?Jimin?I don't think it's them though...They treated me quite good..'Rainbow furrowed her eyebrows.'Who the heck can it be..'Rainbow grabbed her hair in frustration.

'Do you want to know who?'The woman suddenly appeared.

Rainbow scoffed and turned around to face the woman.

'The heck do you want..'Rainbow rolled her eyes and the woman chuckled.'This is not the time to be sassy Rainbow...Let me tell you then..I am sure you will be extremely surprised..'The woman smiled and Rainbow looked at her in confusion.

The woman clicked her middle and thumb fingers together,and smiled evilly.

Jungkook walked into the room from the smoke....

Rainbow's eyes widened.

'It's Jungkook?No way-Wait..SHOULDN'T HE BE DEAD?!?!?'Rainbow thought and walked towards them.

Jungkook standing there emotionless,holding a shotgun,which Rainbow recognised...Jungkook gave her the gun but now...he sabotaged her....

'I told you you will be surprised..'The woman laughed.'Your lying....'Rainbow grinned her teeth.'I am sorry but I'm not...He really did say.."Sister...I am on your side...."Haha...'The woman replied and laughed more harder like it's a funny joke.'Jungkook..Tell me....She is lying...'Rainbow held Jungkook's shoulder but he pushed her hand away,making Rainbow shook.' We are nothing anymore...'Jungkook simply said and glared at Rainbow,she hung her mouth open.'Now you believe...'The woman walked towards Jungkook and held his arm,but he didn't budge.'No....He didn't die..But just pretended to die..And then hurt me?How could you do that Jungkook?'Rainbow yelled.'He was lying all along...From when he confessed to you..Till now...'The woman smirked.'So you never loved me?'Rainbow tried her hardest not to cry.'I never loved you...Rainbow..'Jungkook looked down at Rainbow after the woman stared at him.'You traitor...'Rainbow slapped Jungkook hard on his cheek and a tear left her eye.'Sorry but I only stand for my own sister.Not someone stupid and ugly...'Jungkook emotionlessly said.'Ok then...Ok....I guess I made a mistake to like you before...'Rainbow stepped backwards as tears rolled down her face.'Ok enough drama now...Let's go my brother...'The woman said and walked towards the smoke,Jungkook followed her.

Rainbow collapsed on the floor,and cried her heart out.She loved him,how could he do that to her?Everything was all a lie...a big lie.....She just couldn't get used to this betrayal....She regretted loving this traitor.....She regretted accepting him.....She regretted not killing him.....

'If I could...I would have chose not to love you Jungkook.....'