22~Final

A month later

'WHAT THE HELL?!?!'Kaylie yelled as Rainbow splashed water on her.'Haha!!!O-Oh my lord!!'Fides sitting on the patio,holding on her stomach.'MY TUMMY!!!'Ali laughed loudly.

'Hey guys!'The girl's voice was heard.'MELANIE!!!'Gigi ran towards the new girl.'Hey girlll!!!'Violet waved and sat on Yoongi's lap.'Look at the lovebirds awww...'Ali said and an arm wrapped around her waist.'Yea I know..'Jin whispered and Ali hit his head.

'Anyone wants ice cream?'Hoseok happily asked.'ME!'Literally everyone in the backyard of Jin's house said.'JIMIN HELP ME!'Hoseok yelled out.'COMING HORSE!!'Jimin yelled and ran to the open-kitchen.

'So...What should we do this week?School ended obviously..'Rainbow slowly left the water.'I thought of should we go cooking or hiking?'Melanie suggested.'Why not??'Gigi giggled.'Those lovebirds oh my lord...'Yoongi rolled his eyes and slept on Violet's shoulder.

'Also...Rain is your shoulder fine now?'Fides suddenly asked.'After seeing the doctor,yes.'Rainbow answered straight away.'Jagiya can I move in to your house?'Jungkook asked.'Just pack your stuff in your old house and move to my apartment.'Rainbow smiled and hugged Jungkook.'Eww....'Kaylie widened her eyes.'So you want me to date you?'Jimin smirked while walking out from the kitchen,taking a few cups of ice cream.'You disgusting jerk.'Kaylie faked a smile.'Guys stop arguing with each other and let's get going cuz it's getting late now.'Sophia rolled her eyes and wrapped herself in a robe.

'Bye Jin thank you for your food!!'Rainbow chuckled.'So only me and Jin will be here in his house alone??'Ali insecurely questioned.'We won't be disturbing anything la.'Fides laughed.'Everyone want to be with Mr World Wide handsome!'Jin laughed.'And no one wants be with Mr Worldwide Broad Shoulder!'Rainbow laughed.

'Ugh whatever leave now.'Jin shut up the front door.

'Wow...rude!'Fides yelled at the last word.'Jagiya so I will be in your apartment now.BYE GUYS!'Jungkook said quickly and took Rainbow's hand,dashing to the street.'Wtf?'Kaylie furrowed her eyebrows.'So follow me now bai!'Violet pulled Yoongi's collar and walked to her house which is only a few feet away.'So..You wanna date me?'Jimin flirty asked Kaylie who is obviously disgusted.'Eww no bitch bai.'Kaylie got in the bus.'So...Um..Ima get going now!'Fides awkwardly said and ran down the street.'Bye bitches!'Gigi waved her hand to the two boys and skipped down the street with Melanie.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other.

'What?'They asked together.'Don't copy me.'They said together.'SHUT UP!'They yelled together again.

'Jungkook!What the hell are you doing?'Rainbow giggled while holding Jungkook's hand,which is covering her eyes.'You will see.'Jungkook mumbled.'Why you just straight off took me away?'Rainbow asked again.'You will see~'Jungkook sang.

'Open your eyes now.'Jungkook took his hand off Rainbow's eyes.'What are these?'Rainbow widened her eyes.

The view of paintings on the wall,a girl fighting against a red demon.

A row of 7 paintings on the wall,with a girl nearly falling down the hole,to the demon lastly dying,the girl winning the war.

'You remember how brave you were when you were experiencing the Game of Death?'Jungkook held Rainbow's shoulders and put his chin on her head.

'So..Is that girl me?The demon is your sister?'Rainbow asked.'Yes...'Jungkook hugged Rainbow from her behind.'This should be a happy ending..But now..It's not..Your own sister died..'Rainbow shed a tear.'My sister did too many bad things..She killed too many people even though she had a mental disorder..She should go and cure it..Not to worsen it by doing bad things that aren't supposed to be in this innocent world...'Jungkook explained.

'This innocent world is filled with so many bad people,people with diseases,people with bad past...But...People are still born with a good personality,it's just people experienced a bad childhood made them change their personality..just like your sister..'Rainbow expressed.

Jungkook turned Rainbow around and hugged her tightly.

'I love you.'Jungkook smiled at Rainbow.

'CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME?!?!'Kaylie yelled furiously at him.'Don't you like me?'Jimin asked.'Fuck you.'Kaylie glared at him.'Sure I want to.'Jimin smirked.'Omg...'Kaylie giggled.'See!You laughed!'Jimin put his arm around Kaylie's shoulder.

'Hey.'Hoseok greeted while leaning on the door frame.'The heck are you doing here?'Fides curiously asked.'Everyone is a couple now..so...'Hoseok shyly said.'Didn't you said you like Ra?'Fides frowned her eyebrows.'But she refused me..She is with Kook now..So I guess I should let her go now..'Hoseok sighed.'So you want to ask me out?'Fides smirked.'Why...not?'Hoseok answered.

'When will you ever stop sleeping?'Violet asked and rolled her eyes.'So tired...'Yoongi yawned while lying on the big bed.'I'm so jealous of Rain and Kook,Ali and Jin..They are just so sweet..'Violet smiled.'Aren't we also sweet?!'Yoongi shouted.'I don't think so lor..'Violet crossed her arms.'Sorry...'Yoongi pouted.'Whatever.'Violet rolled her eyes and hugged Yoongi.

'HAH!I win!'Ali yelled happily.'What??!?Not fair....'Jin pouted.'You know pouting doesn't work on me..'Ali teased.'So what do you wanna eat for dinner?'Jin changed the subject.'Hm...I wanna eat...Idk..'Ali laughed.'Or I eat you?'Jin smirked.'Ewwww!!!So gross.'Ali faked vomiting.'So let's eat Japanese food outside?I don't really want to cook today.'Jin took his phone.'So you book a restaurant and I will go change.'Ali said while walking her room.

'I like Oreo-ice cream!'Gigi expressed.'So you don't wanna date anyone?'Melanie asked and shoved her mouth with fries.'Nope..Why not just hang out with your friends?Why need men in your life?'Gigi giggled.'I agree..Some boys can be bad too.'Melanie replied.'I guess we gonna date each other in the future!'Gigi laughed.

'End?End.'

The Game of Death 2

The Game of Death 2

{__•The End•__}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally!!!The Game of Death 2 has ended now.No more sequels XD.So I will focus on the Serial Killed now,also chapter 1 is published!