16~It is time...

'Hoseok?'Rainbow raised her eyebrows.'Long time no see Rainbow..I can't believe I will meet you here...In this cave...'Hoseok smile brightly.'Wait...You heard all?'Rainbow asked slightly embarrassed.'Yup.But you don't have to be embarrassed ya know...'Hoseok laughed.'Oh my I'm still dying from this...'Rainbow thought and then smiled back.'2 years..Your still beautiful as ever.....'Hoseok answered and walked to Rainbow.'Hoseok what are you doing?'Rainbow stepped backwards as Hoseok kept walking forward,and trapped her between a stone wall.

'I knew you have a crush on me....I knew...I knew....'Hoseok nodded his head.'What??How??When?I never told anyo-'Hoseok stepped forward again making Rainbow stopped her sentence.'I knew when you acted strange around me....After you became pretty and strong...Your attitude changed a lot...And when your around me...Your very shy..But when your with Yoongi...Your a complete savage...'Hoseok smirked and Rainbow looked away.'So that's why I knew...This is what girls do when they have a crush on somebody..'He continued.

'So you knew..Then why don't you just tell me to back off?I knew I will never have a chance to be with you,even though at that time I became the school's savage queen..I still have my shy personality there...Why don't you just reject me?You were just giving me fake hope...'Rainbow crossed her arms.'Because......

I also liked you....'

Her eyes widened.

'What?'Rainbow cluelessly asked.'You heard me...Actually..When you were not the savage girl in the school,I already liked you...I like your personality and talents...I never judge people on their looks since everyone have their own unique and special appearance...'Hoseok explained and smiled.'Your such an angle Hoseok...'Rainbow looked at his brown eyes.'But my feelings for you are already all gone...'Hoseok sighed.'I know...But I just want to get this out of my heart...'Hoseok hugged Rainbow.'Thank you..'Hoseok patted her head.

'Let go of her....'

Rainbow backed off the hug and saw the person she never wanted to see.

Jungkook.....

'Jeon Jungkook I told you to not do this...'Yoongi walked tiredly behind him.'Just stop being a coward...'Jin rolled his eyes.'What are you guys talking about?'Rainbow questioned with confusion.

'Rainbow....I want to tell you to not believe that person...'Jungkook pointed at Hoseok and looked straightly at Rainbow's eyes.'And why do you think I will listen?'Rainbow asked sarcastically.'Because I saved you before...' 'Yeah and you betrayed me like a backstabbed!'Rainbow yelled in his face.'I didn't mean what I said before...'Jungkook mumbled softly.

Rainbow laughed.

'You didn't mean it?Then why you said that?DO YOU KNOW HOW HEARTBROKEN I WAS?I TRIED SO HARD TO FORGET ABOUT YOU!WHY DO I DESERVE BEING BETRAYED?!'Rainbow yelled as tears rolled down her face.'Please don't cry..'Jungkook tried wiping her tears but she flinched away.'I will never forgive you Jeon Jungkook....'Rainbow bit her lips and glared at him while tears continued to fall.

Rainbow backed off to Hoseok and held his hand.

She ran as far as she could with him.

'Where are we going?'Hoseok asked Rainbow as they were still running.'Nowhere...'Rainbow simply asked.'You can come out now....'She yelled.

The dark shadow appeared.

'Who is that?'He asked slightly confused.'Hello Hobi.....'The woman greeted but Hoseok's eyes widened.'WHO ARE YOU?HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?'Hoseok shouted furiously.'Jung Hoseok...Rainbow's crush..23 years old...Born in South Korea but moved to America at the age of 4...then moved to Canada at the age of 18...'The woman said smoothly.'H-How?'Hoseok asked surprisedly.'She knows everyone....'Rainbow licked her lips.'Hobi is your nickname that your older sister gave you...And J-Hope is your stage name right?'The woman walked towards Hoseok.'Y-Yes..'He shuttered.

'Do not hurt him..He is not involved in this...'Rainbow glared at the woman.'Haha...I knew Jungkook can do this..Let him make you hate him...'The woman chuckled but Rainbow tilted her head.'He never hurt me?He loved me?You told him to make me hate him?It all wasn't his doings?!'Rainbow letted it all out.'I guess it is time to let you know all these.....'The woman smirked.

'Let the fight begin........'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello~~It's me the author~~I guess my last sentences let you know that it's going to the biggggg fight right now...
But...Cuz I have exam in a week..so I won't be publishing any chapters in these few weeks..Sooo sorry for that💩.
Plus I hate exams😃💢
And thank you sooooo much for 124 viewssssssssss❤️❤️
I'm extremely happy right now even though I'm really stressed out becuz of my exam