17~Start of the fight...

'Let the fight begin.....'The woman said and she raised her hand up.

Creatures crawling out of the ground,like what happened in the Game of Death....

'Was this what you experienced?'Hoseok asked Rainbow.'Obviously...'Rainbow rolled her eyes and replied.'This is creepy...'Hoseok backed up.'You scary cat...You don't know how much I had faced before...'Rainbow glared at the creatures.

As there is a creature jumped in front of Rainbow,she swiftly swung her leg and kicked the creature.There Hoseok screaming.

'You obviously is not a gentleman...Oh my god...'Rainbow rolled her eyes again and punched a zombie.

'I guess you will never give up....'The woman smirked.'Shut up you asshole...'Rainbow yelled and kicked a row of creatures.'I never thought you are that strong..'Hoseok whispered to Rainbow.'Then you're dumb..','Wow your mood changes really quickly huh..'He smirked and Rainbow kicked this leg.'Owww...' 'Shut up and help me with these bishes..'Rainbow gridded her teeth.'okokok calm down...

Hoseok kicked his leg high up and few creatures flew up and hit the ground real hard.

'No need to be shocked I'm still in the dancing team...'Hoseok laughed at Rainbow's shocked expression.'Whatever let's just fight them and live..'Rainbow aggressively punched a skeleton.

'Woah...Look what we have done...'Hoseok said with disgust.

The floor with so many dead creatures and insects.

'What a mess you guys have made...'The woman laughed.'You Bish..'Rainbow faked a smile.'I knew those things can't beat you....It's just starting...'The woman replied.'So....You will really tell me what happened....if I beat you?'Rainbow stared at the woman.'I will tell you everything....'The woman answered.

The woman swiftly disappeared again in the darkness...

'Rainbow....'Rainbow looked around and see the images of her friends.

'Our lives depends on you Rain.....you have to beat her...and free all of us...'

'Yes.....I promised...Yes....'Rainbow smiled at the images,as tears left her eyes.

'Are you ok?'Hoseok asked and Rainbow wiped her tears.'Of course I am!'Rainbow faked a smile.

'I am sorry Rainbie....'

'Jungkook?!?!'Rainbow yelled as she looked around.

But no one was there.....

'Jungkook....'Rainbow spotted a gun.'If I was wrong...I am sorry....Jungkook...I love you.....'Rainbow picked up the gun and loaded it.

There with more stronger creatures,even they looked scary and horrifying......The frightening scene never registered for Rainbow....

'Hoseok...I guess you have to leave if you don't want to die....'Rainbow looked at him.'Why??'Hoseok's eyes widened.'She only wants me to fight her.... No one is allowed to be involved in this...'Rainbow specified.'I don't want you to get hurt in this...it also means if I can save eight people's life.....'Rainbow said as a tear left her right eye.'So please...I beg you leave....All of our lives....Depends on me......'Rainbow hugged Hoseok.

'Thank you for letting me like you before.....'Rainbow closed her eyes.

Hoseok's figure slowly disappearing......

'So you really have the guts to fight me....Even you know that it's nearly impossible to beat me....'The woman said.
'Nearly doesn't mean no luck left....All of their lives are on my hands....They believe in me....I also promised them....We have our own spirit in our group....If I tried...I still might have a chance to beat you......'Rainbow smiled.
'Ok......I guess....The real fight I going to start.....'

Rainbow felt her being lifted up....Thrown into an atmosphere of tight spaces....Into a place of hopeless....Into an emotionless space.....

'Ouch my butt.....'Rainbow swiftly got up while rubbing her butt.'I guess the fight really begun....'Rainbow said after seeing the place.

A place with different traps....

A place with different creatures....

A place with different insects......

A place with different place.......

A place with different guns......

'I guess this is really what it means for real fight.....'Rainbow smirked.