21~Truth behind the book

'We are finally back....'Rainbow smiled and she got off Jungkook.'After so long....We are finally here...'Fides said as she looked around the apartment.'Hello?'A voice was heard inside the room.'KAYLIE!'Rainbow ran towards the confused girl while tears running down her face.'OMG!!!'Ali yelled and hugged her.

'Wha-What guys?'Kaylie frowned her eyesbrows as the girls were hugging her tightly,the boys standing beside them,smiling happily.'I really thought you died...'Rainbow looked into her eyes.'Don't cry guys...Please...'Kaylie wiped the girls tears.'Sorry we let you to sacrifice...'Violet looked down.'I...really don't remember anything...'Kaylie scratched her head and giggled.'You don't have to remember anything...It's just us...being guilty for what we did before....'Sophia softly smiled.

This touching scene made the boys also got a bit emotional except for Yoongi(obviously),Jungkook quickly hugged Rainbow,Fides and Kaylie continued hugging each other,Jin brought Ali to a hug,Violet kicked Yoongi's legs,Hoseok went to Sophia,Jimin petted Gigi's back.

'So...What happened to the jerk?This is the only thing I could remember...'Kaylie broke the silence.'She...She killed herself...'Ali explained.'Which means that we didn't know the truth...'Sophia expressed.'But we can still know the truth...'Rainbow looked at Jungkook,'if we go to Kookie's house...'Everyone looked at him,he nodded.

'I don't know your house is this big...'Rainbow expressed.'This is awesome!'Gigi jumped.'Ok guys we are not here to compliment Jk's house but to find out the truth...'Fides crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.'Ok so...Does your sister has a bookshelf or something?'Violet asked.

Jungkook nodded and led them to a long,luxurious hallway,with chandeliers hanging on the ceiling.

'My sister never lets me inside her room,so she usually locks her room after she went out,but now...I don't think I have to keep this key away from me anymore...'Jungkook took out a key from his pocket and unlocks the beautifully craved wooden bedroom door.

'The shelf!'Rainbow ran towards the wooden bookshelf.'She read books about killers...Creepy..'Jimin shook his head.'She always went out to buy books,she never told me what kind of book she likes to read...'Jungkook expressed and hugged Rainbow from the behind.'Is this her diary?'Sophia suddenly asked.'Lemme see!'Rainbow quickly took the book and examined through it.

Dear Diary,
Today is such an amazing day!I finally learnt how to control Mia...My biggest user....And those pests...Will die really soon.I'm really glad that I never give up!I can finally get my revenge...Haha....

'It is two years ago...'Rainbow continued flipping through the pages.'This one!It's a month ago!'Violet pointed out.

Dear Diary,
Oh shit,this is the worst day ever,three months ago,my power suddenly didn't work,made me can't control Mia,making those pests escaped,but I saw one of them,going to Mia's grave.She is right......I still have more stronger power...to destroy them....

'So the woman is really the real person behind all these...Mia is just a user,a replaceable person to her...'Ali said and the others nodded.'This...Is the day when we all ended up in the cave again..'Fides exclaimed.

Dear Diary(Back to Chapter3),
I finally got the perfect time to capture those pests!I'm so excited to see them suffer!Seeing them back inside my cave is such an entertainment,but...I just want the most brave person to suffer in this endless dilemma...Rainbow............

Dear Diary(Back to Chapter 8),
My brother is such an idiot,he fell in love with that pest!But....I will make him go back to my side...This is not even a difficulty to me....

Dear Diary(Back to Chapter 11),
One of those pests sacrificed herself in order to save the other pest...What a brave girl,I swear...She will totally be in hell now....They all deserves this...They all belongs to hell...I am the one who was suffering the whole entire time!

Dear Diary(Back to Chapter 15),
I can't believe She is back...She wants to take revenge of me!I told her that...I just used her to help me get my revenge that I have been wanting to do my entire live!She wants me to die...What should I do?

Dear Diary(Back to Chapter 20),
She still wants me to die,she still wants me to die....They all wants me to die....Even my own brother wants me to die...Ok then....I let you all be buried in unknown death.....

Dear Diary(Back to Chapter 20),
It hurts...There is fire everywhere....It is all of their faults.......

Dear Diary(This Chapter),
You are reading this right?

Rainbow dropped the diary as soon as she saw the last page of the diary,it scared her.Suddenly,blood came out from the diary and fire was lightened up...Burning the whole diary,making it disappear.

'Holy shit....'Kaylie widened her eyes as the scene was still going on.'I think..My sister is in hell now and she has been writing this diary in her head..But I have no idea how she freaking do that...'Jungkook expressed,as Gigi bent down to the floor,picked up a brownish file lying on the ground.'What is this?'Everyone then drew their attentions to Gigi who was holding the file.

Name:JEON SOONIM
Date:24/5/20xx
Age/Sex:29F
Information:Mental Disorder
Ms Jeon is confirmed with the psychotic disorder.

'She has mental disorder?!Why I don't know?!'Jungkook yelled furiously but Rainbow calmed him down by rubbing his hand.'This explains why the hell she is crazy killing people and laughing like a psycho...'Yoongi rolled his eyes.'So she actually has a mental disorder...That's why she likes killing people so much!'Violet explained.'Also mental disorders can make people hate people a lot...People with them may actually had experienced an unhappy childhood or anxiety....'Fides diligently said and looked at Jungkook.'Actually...Our parents died when I was 6...Our step-parents always abused us...'Jungkook looked down and buried his head on Rainbow's shoulder.

'So these all explains...This is the real truth...'Sophia nodded her head.'The twists are finally over..'Ali smiled.'So we can finally have our normal lives back?'Gigi asked.

'Yes.....finally.......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The plot twist oml...It took me so long to write this chapter lol..Also..I will finally publish my new story called the Serial Killer,please check it out!The introduction is out ;)