11~Hurt

'You are a dumb one..'The woman smirked and fired a bullet after aiming it at Rainbow.

Rainbow's eyes widened.

'RA!!!!!'Kaylie yelled,Rainbow looked at her,flipping her hair,hitting on her face.

Kaylie pushed Rainbow letting her land on the floor,making the bullet....Shooting at Kaylie's body,at her stomach.

'KAYLIE!!!!!'All the other girls yelled.Rainbow hugged Kaylie,she is smiling weakly back at her.'Why??'Rainbow questioned as tears fell from her teary eyes.'I know that...Y-Your body is w-weak...You cant...So...I rather-...Rather sacrifice for you...Ra..'Kaylie quietly said.Rainbow put her hand on her stomach,trying to stop the blood.

'ANYONE HELP HER!'Rainbow yelled.

The others panicked and started looking around for any materials that can help Kaylie.While the woman standing there,looking at them amusingly,like a funny drama happening in front of her eyes.She giggled.

'You fucking jerk..'Violet mumbled.'YOU SHUT THE F-'Jin covered Ali's mouth,and dragged her away.

'Please....No....I don't want anyone to sacrifice themselves for me again...'Rainbow sobbed,and tears fell on Kaylie's shoulder.'You can do this Ka...Remember you are the strongest among us..Right?'Fides cried and wiped her tears away,trying to be strong.'I...I...Can't....'Kaylie whispered as she slowly closed her eyes.

'No...No..NO!!!'Rainbow shook Kaylie's lifeless body,even Rainbow shook her thousands of times,she won't even budge.Fides collapsed on the floor,sobbing inside,feeling so hurt.Meanwhile Rainbow hugging Kaylie tight in her arms,as if like a sibling of hers just passed away.

The others stood there,can't believe what just happened.They just lose a person now...

'Ah....I can't believe that she sacrificed for you....Wow...such a great sister!'The woman laughed evilly.Rainbow swallowed the saliva inside her throat and swiftly stood up.

'Why you have to do this to us....YOU KILLED US BEFORE!WHY YOU HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN?!?!'Rainbow yelled furiously while tears endlessly flowing down her pale face.'You know what I want to do...Rainbow..'The woman answered and she left the scene.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JIN?!'Ali sweared out loud.'I am sorry Ali but if you guys swear one more time....She will get mad..'Jin warned.'Rainbow.....'Jimin comforted Rainbow but she pushed his hands away from her shoulders.'Only Kookie can touch me.'Rainbow said and glared at Jimin with a blank face,she quickly walked away and Fides followed her.Leaving Jimin there speechless.

'I am sorry Kaylie...'Sophia caressed Kaylie's face softly.'Ka.....Sorry....We didn't protect you...'Ali mumbled as tears escaped her eyes.'We...will get revenge for you Kaylie..'Violet angrily said and stared at the room.'So...Can we take her back to the room?'Sophia asked Jin.'Well...If you want to...No offence for me..'Jin answered and crossed his arms.'Sis let's carry her back..'Ali wiped her tears and stood up.

Ali,Sophia and Violet carried Kaylie,Ali holding onto her arm and Violet carrying her legs.Sophia trying to support her waist.Jin saw them struggling and quickly just carried Kaylie bride style.Ali smiled sadly at him,Jin returned a sweet smile to her.

'RAINBOW!'Fides yelled while running behind Rainbow.'What?'Rainbow turned around as tears continued to fall.'I know...We all are very sad right now.I really understand this feeling as well,me and you knew Ka for nearly 13 years already..'Fides explained while tears are blurring her vision.'But we have to continue.Maybe she can be alive!We can save her lastly..Like what happened in the Game of Death...We have to move forward and know the truth.And maybe we can save Ka...'Fides continued and walked towards Rainbow and tip toed to hug her,Rainbow there sobbing on her shoulder.'It is ok now...Calm down and let's face the challenges coming ahead.'Fides comforted and stroke Rainbow's hair.

Since Fides is older than Rainbow,what she says is always believed by Rainbow.Therefore what she just said can comfort Rainbow more than anyone.

'Ok...I can do it..'Rainbow released from the hug and wiped her tears.'Thats my strong girl!'Fides forced a great smile.'Thank you my most best best friend.'Rainbow showed her famous smile.'Guys!'Ali yelled.Rainbow and Fides looked at where the voice came from.'We...We put her body inside the room.'Violet whispered.

The all girls started to get depressed again.

'Ah all of all.Now all mighty princesses.Stop being unhappy and let me lighten up your moods.'Jin clapped his hands.'What do you want Jin?!'Ali shouted.'You hate me now?'Jin flinched and pouted causing Rainbow to smile a bit,and Jimin staring at her.'Ah my mighty Rainbow in the sky.Smile!'Jin laughed and put his arm around Rainbow,she blushed.

'Aww my sister has came back!'Sophia jumped to Rainbow,lighting up the atmosphere.She pushed away Jin's arm and jumped to Sophia and hugged her as well.Fides smiled at the scene like this.Ali snaked her arm around Violet's one.Jimin standing their smiling letting his eyes become two thin lines.

'I will never let this happy scene last long.....'