12~Not again...

'I will never let this happy scene last long...'The woman said as she looked at the screen,with the girls and the boys happily talking.

'What was that?'Sophia asked after hearing a loud thud.'Well we are inside a cave..Maybe rocks?'Ali guessed.'No...Guys..'Rainbow's eyes filled with horror.'What R-'Fides questioned and looked at where Rainbow is looking at.

Her eyes widened.

There are fire and flames,moving towards them.They are scared.

'Shit...'Violet exclaimed.'We are in a dead end.'Gigi continued.'I guess Kook's sister did this.'Everyone looked at Jin.'Obviously..She wants all of us to die.'Jimin crossed his arms.'Are you guys dumb or what?FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE!'Rainbow yelled as she swiftly looked around.The others joined her.

'What can make fire stop??'Rainbow pulled her hair with anxiety.'Water bruh.'Sophia answered.'Wait...I have a better idea.'Fides quickly said.'What the woman wants to do is to see Rain suffer right?'They nodded.'So if we go in front...She will capture us..And we will all survive!'Fides explained.'I guess your right.'Ali sighed.'What about us?'Jimin pointed to himself and Jin.'Both of you dumb heads stay with Rain.'Ali rolled her eyes.'What?!Why?'Rainbow asked in shock.'Don't you like us??'Jimin teased and Rainbow kicked his arm.The others laughed.'I guess you shouldn't mess with the sassiest bitch here.'Ali teased and Rainbow smirked.'Fine.'Jimin answered.'Then guys.Let's go.'Fides bravely said.

The girls except Rainbow walked towards the moving flames.They closed their eyes together and vanished in seconds.Rainbow watched her friends disappearing in front of her eyes,again.

'Good Luck'She heard her friends said at the last second.'Thank you sisters.'Rainbow softly smiled.

The fire slowly became smaller and smaller.Until it has all gone.

'Fi is really smart.'Rainbow exclaimed.'I agree.'Jimin said and put his arm around Rainbow's shoulder.'Ouch!'Rainbow pushed his arm away from her injured shoulder.'Sorry.'Jimin rubbed his nape.'Stop flirting with each other now.'The woman appeared at the entrance.'Shut up your fucking mouth.'Rainbow groaned.'Not too fast.'The woman smirked.

A strong wind has blown towards them,causing them to fall down into another deep hole.

'Ouch..That little piece of sh-'Rainbow stopped.'Wait..Where are those two?'Rainbow asked while looking around the big place.'Am I by myself again?'Rainbow sighed.'Ugh whatever...I was like this before.'Rainbow rolled her eyes and stood up.'But I got nothing to defend myself.The shotgun Kook gave me....is lost..'Rainbow got depressed since she thought of Jungkook.

She swiftly shook away this memory and looked around the cave again.

A loud thunder noise was heard.

'Wha-'Rainbow jumped.'Ah this stupid jerk.I'm inside a cave how is there thunder.'Rainbow said to herself.

However,she looked at her right side.A big shadow was seen.Her eyes widened.

'What are you doing here?'

'What?You can talk?'Rainbow asked with confusion.'Aren't you scared of me?'The shadow asked.'Why would I if I know you are a human.'Rainbow rolled her eyes.'Haha..what a smart little kitten you are.'The shadow chuckled.'Haha so funny you old man.'Rainbow walked towards the shadow.'But...I know you are a human being obviously.But...Who the actual peep are you?'Rainbow questioned sassily.'You really want to know who I am?Im scared if I let you know who I am....You can't move forwards.'The shadow answered which made Rainbow more confused.'Do I know you?'Rainbow furrowed her eyebrows.'So conclusion do you want to know who I actually is?'The shadow said again.'I can't move forwards??'Rainbow thought.'Promise me.You won't hurt or kill me.'Rainbow pouted.'Why I have to hurt you if I had already hurt you before?'The shadow answered in a dark voice.

Rainbow's eyes widen.

'Do not tell me you are him....'Rainbow moved backwards.

'Then I'm sorry if I destroyed your wish......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sooooo sorry for not updating so long cuz I had physical school and zoom lessons so it took me some time to update.👁👄👁