15~Memories

She woke up due to the loud noise heard.
'Wtf....'Rainbow complained while getting up an rubbed her eyes,with dry tears on her hand,face and floor.'This is what you did Jungkook...'Rainbow mumbled.'This freaking cave is just endless...This whole thing is just endless...Why do I deserve all these hurts...'Rainbow looked at her bruised shoulder and her hand with a wound,and touched her chest..where an unseen wound is there...a wound that haven't been treated.....and can never be treated....

'Ugh Rainbow....You have to move forward and take revenge for Ka...Not sitting here thinking about that stupid bitch....'Rainbow murmured and smacked her forehead.'Maybe that hallway can lead me to something...'Rainbow stared at that dark hallway.

'Are you sure your going to do this?' 'Yea she will hate you a lot....Wait no...She already hates you....' 'I know...But this is the only solution to this...She wants me to kill her for her....'

'I don't even think you can lay a hand on her...'Jimin expressed.'Yea...I know...She is really good...'Jungkook crossed her arms.'I don't understand why you have to betray her like that...She will never forgive you...'Jin looked at the screen of the hallway.'If I were her I would not as well....'Jimin replied.'But then now my sister gave me all the job that means I don't have to hurt her!'Jungkook explained.'But she can also see what your doing...Becuz this whole place is filled with cameras....'Yoongi walked out of the room and stood in front of them.'Kook...You did a completely wrong move...You made Rainbow hate you and made yourself go inside your sister's trap...'Jin sighed.'Why am I do dumb?!'Jungkook punched into a nearby wall.'There is no turning back....You either continue following your sister....Or you apologise to the nerd...Which don't think will work.'Yoongi crossed his arms.'Don't call her that...'Jungkook warned.'Fine fine....'Yoongi answered and rolled his eyes.

'This is creepy...Why it looks like I'm in a haunted cave?'Rainbow expressed and rubbed her goosebumps on her arm.'Wait...Light?'Rainbow furrowed her eyebrows when she saw what looks like the end of the hallway.

Rainbow continued walking forward.Then a bunch of smoke blurred her vision.She used her hands to cover her eyes.

She opened her eyes again when she didn't feel any coldness.

'Is this.....my apartment?'Rainbow questioned herself after seeing the sight.'No freaking way....'Rainbow walked to a table which is supposed to be her dining table.'This feels so real though...But I can't actually be here....'

Rainbow slowly walked around her fake apartment,everything is exactly the same as her real apartment.However,she knew this is not her actual apartment.

'I remember they slept at my bed before..'Rainbow smiled and sat on the big bed.'These photos....'Rainbow took the pink framed photo,a graduate photo of Ali,Violet and her together with other classmates,laughing together while throwing their bouquets of colourful flowers.

'This was the happiest day ever...When our exams,tests,quizzes were all gone....We got many amazing gifts from our teachers and parents...'Rainbow said while rubbing the photo.'We wished.....for a happy and easy life.....I guess our wishes weren't commanded before...'Rainbow chuckled softly.

She walked to the storage room,she took out a box in the most secretive place.

'These are just memories...'Rainbow took out a pile of same clothes with the word "bffs" written on them.

She smiled as a photo of her,Sophia,Violet,Ali,Fides and Kaylie,all wearing the same clothes and doing gestures.

'These days are just full of happiness and joy...'Rainbow bit her lip.'And I remember having a crush on him....'

'Rain has a crush?'Violet asked as others are confused.'I literally have no idea..She usually tells me everything....'Fides answered and rubbed her palm.'Ya..Fi your the closest to her...'Ali tied her hair.'I guess we have to figure that out....'Sophia continued and everyone nodded.

She continued looking through some beautiful memories made by her friends and her.

'This is just hilarious..'Rainbow chuckled after looking at a photo with Ali throwing cake pieces at Violet,Fides and Sophia playing UNO,Kaylie and Rainbow tickling each other.

'Hey Rainbow..'

'Who the heck are y-'Rainbow stopped as she saw him.

'Hoseok?'