5~The Weapon

'That jerk is Jungkook's sister?What the freaking heck?'Rainbow mumbled while walking around the place.'I TOLD YOU NOT TO HELP HER YOU IDIOT!'The woman's voice was heard,shouting at somebody.'BUT YOU CANT HURT HER!'Rainbow recognised that voice,it was Jungkook's.She furrowed her eyebrows,she doesn't even know Jungkook that much...And he also doesn't know her much...why would he help her?For what?Rainbow thought.Afterwards,a big slap noise was heard by Rainbow.She froze at her spot,not thinking about anything.

'OMG IM SORRY JUNGKOOK I DIDNT ME-'A loud banging noise was heard and cut off the woman's conversation.Rainbow sat on the cold floor,thinking about how to leave the place,for god sake...

'Rainbow...'Jungkook softly whispered.Rainbow furrowed her eyebrows and went back to her nap.'Hmm....'Rainbow closed her eyes again.Jungkook sighed and left a shot gun beside her,'I hope this will help you...Rainbow....'He finished his sentence and left to somewhere.

'A gun?'Rainbow exclaimed while picking up the shotgun which Jungkook gave her but she has absolutely no idea.'Who gave it to me?'Rainbow thought for a while,'Is it the woman?She wants to see me suffer right?'Rainbow rolled her eyes and loaded the gun with bullets.She aimed at a rock and shot it,'Perfect..'Rainbow smiled,proud of her shooting skills.

After some times of practicing to aim at some stuff,Rainbow decided to go forwards and fight whatever is there,since there is a shotgun by her side,she wasn't scared or frightened or nervous.The only thing she is scared of is that if she loses.....All of her best friends including her need to die,without knowing what's behind all these mysterious stuff...and the sacrifice of Mia....

'I wonder why there is still no creatures here..'Rainbow said while walking forwards.She saw some mosquitoes,bugs,mice,snakes and other disgusting insects,but she has got used to it.

'Still no creatures in sight...Is the woman playing with me or what?'Rainbow murmured since she has been walking for so long.'Rainbow..'A voice called out to her,she quickly turned around and held her gun towards that person.'Yo calm down its me..'Rainbow saw Jungkook standing there,she put down her hands and smiled.'Why do you know I am here?'Rainbow questioned and walked to Jungkook.'Well....I am the brother of my sis...'Rainbow remembered that Jungkook is the brother of the jerk.'Ah yes sorry my goldfish memory.'Rainbow giggled.'Your friends are right...your smile makes you very beautiful..'Jungkook smiled,and Rainbow stood there,shook.'You talked with my friends?But don't mind them I'm not beautiful thank you.'Rainbow faked a smile.'Well...I talked with your best friends,I also want to know you more since i think you are a smart and pretty girl.'Jungkook said and pointed towards the ceiling,Rainbow followed and saw a camera.

'WHAT THE HECK JUNGKOOK!'Ali yelled furiously.'Oh my god...'Fides face palmed.'Why did he tell Rain we are watching her..'Violet crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.'I am Jungshoooook.'Sophia said and put both of her hands behind her head.'He is dumb whatever.'Kaylie closed her eyes.'Why Rain can't know we are watching her?'Gigi asked with confusion.'Well....The woman told us not to...'Fides sighed.'Oh my..'

'They have been watching me?'Rainbow questioned and sat on the floor.'To be honest..yea..'Jungkook giggled.'Well Jungcook-Oh sorry I mean Jungkook why do you want to know me?'Rainbow tried not to laugh because of her mistake.'Oh...Well as I said..I think your smart and pretty...and I know you are one strong girl...Between...I am 23 years old..You?'Jungkook explained and asked.'Oh I am 19...But soon will be 20 since my birthday is a week later...and I am stuck here for almost one day now...'Rainbow sadly said.'I am sure you can escape my sis...'Jungkook bravely said.'Why don't you support your sis?'Rainbow asked curiously.'Because I also think that she actually did wrongly...she shouldn't have done all this...She killed your friend...Mia....and nearly killed you all...and now...she wants to kill you all again...'Jungkook explained,he saw Rainbow started to tear up hearing Mia's name.'I...Yea..'Rainbow looked down and tears dropped on the ground,she felt her being hugged,and a hand rubbing her back.'I understand...I understand Rainbow...'Jungkook softly said.'Thank you...when I was in the cave..'Rainbow backed up from Jungkook's hug,'No one comforted me...I literally saw my friends sacrifice themselves and....and...'Rainbow stopped and tons of tears left her eyes,'And died in front of my eyes.'Rainbow broke down into tears.'But now...we are all alive..'Rainbow forced a smile and looked into Jungkook's eyes,which is filled with guilt.

'I'm sorry for what happened...'