4~The Saviour

'I promise'Rainbow said and tears started streaming down her face.'Thank you....sister.....'All of the other girls exclaimed.The curtain started going down,covering the girls faces.Rainbow shoved away her hand,wiping away her tears.

'What a touching conversation between you guys....I think I'm going to puke...'The woman laughed evilly,Rainbow glared at her angrily.'What the hell...'Rainbow rolled her eyes and stood up.'Mia sacrificed herself to save us,and now you?You want us to die....again?'Rainbow chuckled,'Your a complete jerk....' The woman laughed,holding her stomach,'I'm sorry Rainbow but I am really a complete jerk!'She laughed like crazy.Rainbow felt goosebumps on her arms,is she insane or what?'Are you crazy or what....ARE YOU INSANE?!?!'Rainbow yelled.

BANG!!!!!

'WHAT THE FREAK?!?'Rainbow held her left shoulder which got shot by the woman's gun.Rainbow collapsed down to the floor,she hissed in pain.'Shut up or else another shot will be shot out of this gun....'The woman glared Rainbow who had her eyes closed because of the pain.The woman then left the place leaving an injured Rainbow on the cold floor.

'The heck man...'Rainbow mumbled and kept holding her injured shoulder,with blood on her hand,going down to her arm,landing on the floor.'I'm sorry for her attitude.....'A person with a black hoodie with blue jeans walked towards Rainbow,holding a medkit.Rainbow flinched away when the person touched her arm,'Go away you freak....'Rainbow said and crawled away.'You have to treat your bruise or else there will be a scar on your shoulder,and blood will keep flowing out.....Just listen to me...let me treat your wound...'The person comforted,Rainbow looked at that person,with a confused face shown.'Ah I'm sorry...I didn't introduce myself....'The person slowly took of the hoodie,revealing the face of his face....'I'm Jungkook....'The man said and smiled.'Jungkook?Are you Korean?'Rainbow asked with a frown.'Haha...yes I am but I moved to Canada after my 3rd birthday so yea..'Jungkook said and smiled sweetly.Rainbow seemed to put down her rude attitude,'Okay Jungkook so can you help me with my wound?'Rainbow asked kindly.'Wow your mood changes really fast!'Jungkook teased and took out some white cloth and medicine.

Jungkook started treating Rainbow's wound,it is painful as heck.She hissed and bit her lip because of the pain.After Jungkook treated her wound eventually they got up.

'Thanks for that Jungkook..'Rainbow smiled.'Your welcome for that...So you are called Rainbow?'Jungkook asked.'Well yea..' 'Why Rainbow though?' 'Well actually when I was small,I always smiles,so my mum said that why not name me as Rainbow?Because every time she sees a rainbow,she feels happy,so that's why she called me Rainbow.'Rainbow answered and smiled.'Wow...I never knew that even making a name for their child needs so much story!'Jungkook laughed which made Rainbow chuckled.'So I got to go now,my sister is waiting..'Jungkook started walking but Rainbow stopped him by grabbing his wrist.'Your sister?'Rainbow asked in confusion.'Yea my sister....'Jungkook quickly left leaving Rainbow dumbfounded Sister?

In the meanwhile in the room....

'Wow that man is kind of handsome..'Ali said and smiled.'Yah!We need to be happy that that Jungkook guy is not hurting Rain!'Fides shouted while looking at the screen.'Why the heck does that woman wants us to watch Rainbow though?'Violet asked and pointed at the big screen which shows Rainbow sitting on the cold ground.'I think she wants us to know if Rain can make it...to save us..'Sophia explained.'But can anyone tell me what the actual heck is happening?'Gigi questioned and everyone looked at her.'Well...'Fides told Gigi the whole The Game of Death experience.Gigi's mouth hanging open,completely shocked that they almost died.'So this is what happened....and now.....we are back in this nightmare.....'Fides sighed.'That's so scary...all of you guys sacrificed yourselves to save Rainbow?' 'Yea....Because Rain is the leader of our friendship group...she is always very strong and positive...so that's why we chose her as the group leader...'Kaylie explained and Gigi nodded her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Hey guys I'm Rainbow,the author.so I think you might ask is the Jungkook in the story,is really the Jungkook in Bts?Well yea..so I can't think of a name for the man so I just chose him...so there might be more other celebrities coming inside this story..maybe your bias😏💕)