10~Helpers

'Maybe we can help you....'

The girls looked in front of them,seeing a tall man with a shorter man,looked down at them.

'Welp bruh I know I am short but you don't have to look at us like that..'Fides rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.'Is it kind of rude to say this when you first meet someone?'The taller man warned.'Well we are sorry and move!'Kaylie said impatiently.'I am sorry but we are here to help Jungkook...To help her um...girlfriend?'The shorter man explained.'Girlfriend?'The girls said in unison.'Yea....Girlfriend...I thought kook doesn't like hanging around with girls...'The taller one said.'Rainbow is Jungkook's girlfriend?His girl?!'Ali questioned yelled.

'Ok calm the heck down Ali but....Who are you guys?'Violet put her hand on Ali's shoulder.'Oh sorry about that I am Jin...The world wide handsome guys.'The taller guy introduced and winks.The girls widened their eyes,and looked at the shorter one.'And I am Jimin.The sexiest one.'The shorter one smirks.The girls cringes in return.

'Ok so this is not the important thing.Not you handsome and you sexy.'Ali pointed to Jin and Jimin and rolled her eyes.The other girls chuckled.'So the point is that why are you guys here and how can you help us help Rain?'Ali questioned.

'Well since Jungkook told us,and he just teleported us to here.And I use my smart ass to find our way to here.'Jimin proudly said and did a invisible hair flip.The other girls rolled her eyes.'Well that is "unbelievebubble" because I did it not you.'Jin laughed(iconic laugh huh😏) at his "Funny" joke and glared at Jimin.The other girls stayed quiet but Ali giggled a bit.'You think hyung's joke is funny?!This is really unbelievable.'Jimin pointed at Jin and crossed his arms.'Well I am a foreign English speaker.And you.Jin.Your english is not that good but your jokes are quite ok.'Ali smiled a little.'Stop showing off your English..'Kaylie said annoyed.They all laughed.

'Guys...STOP JOKING RAINBOW IS FEELING UNWELL!!'Violet warned shouting.'OH SHITT RAINNN!!!'Ali yelled and pushed Jin Jimin aside and banged on the metal door.The other girls joined.

'You all have weak asses let us do it.'Jimin said and pushed the metal door with Jin.

The girls hanged their mouths open wide since Jin and Jimin used less than a few seconds to break the door down.

'Easy peasy.'Jimin smirked.'Lemon sqeazy~~'Jin clapped Jimin's hand as a sign of victory.'Yuh stop showing off you freaks find Rain!'Sophia reminded.

The other girls and the boys started looking around the gigantic cave for Rainbow.Looking around,seeing some rooms.They searched for a long time.

'GUYS!!!!RAIN IS HERE!!'Violet shouted,everyone drew their attentions to her.Running to where Violet is standing.

Rainbow there laying on the floor,unconscious.And blood everywhere on the floor.

'OH MY LORD RA!'Kaylie yelled and quickly ran to Rainbow.'ANYONE HAVE ANY THING?!?!'Fides shouted,Jimin handed her some alcohol,cotton and bandages.

The girls surrounded Rainbow and started treating her wound.

'Ah...'Everyone looked at Rainbow.'RAIN YOU ARE WAKE?!?!?!'Ali yelled and Violet covered her mouth.'Mhm..'Ali fought with Violet.'Are you fine Ra?'Kaylie softly asked.Rainbow nodded.'I'm glad your fine Rain..'Fides smiled.'Ah that fucki-'Sophia stopped when she saw Kaylie glaring at her.

Gigi softly stroke Rainbow's hair.Kaylie and Fides continued treating her wound.Ali and Violet still fighting.Sophia cursing under her breath.Jimin and Jin talking and Jin making jokes,Jimin rolling his eyes.
Rainbow swiftly got back up,and closed her eyes.

'Thank you guys for saving me...'Rainbow thanked and everyone's eyes softened.'Rain...Remember we are your sisters..We love and care for you no matter what..'Fides answered.Rainbow smiled but her smile dropped.'What happened Ra?'Kaylie asked worriedly.'Where is Jungkook?'Rainbow questioned and everyone dropped their faces.'And who are those two people?'Rainbow pointed at Jimin and Jin.'Oh sorry about that I am Jin and this is Jimin.We are Jungkook's friends.'Jin introduced.'Oh hey Jin and Jimin I'm sorry for that.'Rainbow sweetly smiled,making the two boys' heart-beat fastened.

'I told you Rain is pretty..Making them fall for her instantly.'Ali teased making Rainbow glared at her.'Bruh I think one of them will like you sis.'Violet said and smirked.Ali gave her a dead stare.

'Ah guys calm down so um..We need to escape so let's go!'Gigi said brighting up the mood.'Oh yea sure..Ouch-'Rainbow held her shoulder.Jimin ran towards her holding her up.

The other girls giggled teasing them.

'Yuh Rain remember Jungkook is your boyfriend.'Ali reminded.'What?I never said Jungkook is my boyfriend and I am his girlfriend..'Rainbow frowned her eyebrows while Jimin is looking at her.The others frowned as well.'But Kook told us your his girlfriend.'Jimin explained.'No wait....WHERE IS JUNGKOOK?!?!I ASKED YOU GUYS WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS TELL ME?!'Rainbow yelled making everyone flinch.'I....We don't know...'Fides quietly said.'What do you mean?You guys should have seen what happened!'Rainbow shouted.'The woman-'Violet tried convincing but Rainbow ran away.'RA!!!BE CAREFUL!'Kaylie and Fides yelled together and ran behind her.

The others also ran behind Rainbow,Jimin and Jin ran more faster.

'Your are a dumb one...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ah this is one long chapter..With Jin and Jimin😂.This is crazy lmao.I'm laughing while making this chapter)