18~Death Welcomes you

'I guess this is what it mean for big fight.....'Rainbie smirked.

The place filled with knives on the wall,the creatures standing,surrounding her,ready for a fight.There laid different shapes of traps on the floor.

'Start.'

The creatures running towards Rainbow,snakes crawling to her,knives shooting to her,bullets flying to her direction.

She smirked and showed her skills where happened in the Game of Death.She shot the creatures and kicked the snakes,dodging the bullets and knives.

The woman sat there,watching Rainbow using her unbeatable skills to fight her creatures,she smirked and turned off the screen.She walked to the main door.

'Show time'

'The heck does that jerk wanna do...'Ali hissed.'I guess she wanna fight our unbeatable queen...'Sophia chuckled.'She definitely has a dead wish.'Fides laughed.'Rain....You have to beat her for us....'Violet said.

'Nice show Rainbow...'The woman walked down the wooden staircase.'Your things are so weak....'Rainbow loaded her gun.

There the scene with so many dead creatures on the floor,blood everywhere,bullet scratches on the stone wall,untouched traps on the floor,knives stuck on the floor.

'Wow.....This place is a real mess made by you Rainbow....'The woman chuckled.'Yea and the origin is made by you too...'Rainbow 'smiled' at the woman.'or....Should it be the time....When we should end all these?'The woman's voice suddenly darkened.

Rainbow's eyes widened.

'What do you mean...'Rainbow walked to her.

'Time to end this endless fighting....'The woman took out her shotgun,pointing towards Rainbow.

'You really thought you will kill me that easily?No freaking way....'Rainbow laughed.'Really?Look down to your body then...'The woman tilted her head and smirked.'What?'Rainbow looked to her body.

A hole with blood flowing out,right on her chest.

'What the fuck?!'Rainbow put her hand on her chest and slowly collapsed on the ground.'You never know how strong I will get....You also won't ever know what will happen the next second...No one can predict the future honey....HAHAHHAHA.....'The woman laughed out.

Rainbow laid on the ground while holding tightly on her chest,her breathing uneven,her breathing getting more and more uneven.Her vision getting more and more blurry,her lips getting dry and white.She felt her body getting more and more weaker.

'Just die now...You don't have to suffer that much...'

Slowly,her hand got off her chest,her breathing stops,her chest didn't rise anymore,her eyes closed,her body lying on the cold,rough ground.

'Where am I?'She looked around.'Welcome to heaven my dear friend....'A voice called out to her.'Hello??Heaven?Who are you??'She asked.'I am your good friend who you promised that you will never forget me.....I am your friend who saved you....who sacrificed myself to save you from the monster....'Her eyes widened.

'Mia?'She looked at her face clearly,it is really her.'Rainbow....Maybe you will think that you will die since she shot the bullet right at your heart...But...Remember....You promised me...You promised your friends....You have to take revenge for them....You can't die....You have to find out the truth....'Mia slowly expressed.

She handed out her hand to her,she took her hand,it is very soft and warm.

'Remember that the first time you hold my hand...We promised each other....To always love each other...Maybe I broke the promise....But don't break the promise between you and them....'Mia softly smiled at her.

'How can I get back up?I feel so weak...'She asked her.'Just believe....'Mia replied.

She slowly closed her eyes,believing that she can get back up from the death,death.....Is not scary....Is just that you have to face the challenges coming ahead....

Mia slowly backed off while watching her.

She opened her eyes,Mia there smiling at her,she raised her to her.

'Just believe...'She simply said and vanished in a second.

She quickly took out her hand,but it's too late,she already disappeared.

'Yes....Believe.....The promise...I promised them....'She bravely said and walked to the bright lights.

Rainbow slowly opened her eyes,she stood up from the unconsciousness,she looked at the woman who was standing there,super shock.

She took the gun from the floor with blood on it,she wiped it with her shirt.

'It's time for the big fight...'Rainbow expressed while she swung the gun from her left shoulder to the opposite shoulder,and loaded her gun.

The Game of Death 2✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara