8~Confession

'I like you Rainbow...'Jungkook looked at her.'Wha?'Rainbow asked with a shocked facial expression.'You...like me?Haha...nah nah...Don't joke Kook..'Rainbow giggled.'I am not joking.'Jungkook looked into Rainbow's eyes,'For real..I like you..'Rainbow hung her mouth open,blinked her eyes and looked at the ground,not wanting eye contact.

'I-I gotta go..'Rainbow quickly stood up and took her gun,ready to run but Jungkook held her wrist.'Can you not go?It's my first time liking someone...and confessing to someone..'Jungkook softly looked into Rainbow.'Jungkook...'Rainbow put her head on Jungkook's shoulder,hugging him,closing her eyes.'I also is the first time being confessed by someone..'Rainbow smiled and looked at Jungkook straight into his eyes.Their faces being extremely close,few inches away.Jungkook swiftly put his forehead on Rainbow's.'I really like you...Rainbow...Can you please....Accept?'Jungkook held Rainbow's head.'Jungkook....I...'Jungkook quickly looked at Rainbow,'Yes....'Rainbow smiled.

Jungkook got shocked first,but then he grabbed Rainbow's waist and spun her around.'AHH JUNGKOOOK PUT ME DOWN!!!'Rainbow laughed while being spun around,Jungkook laughing like crazy.'YASSSSSSS!'Jungkook yelled and hugged Rainbow,she then put her head on Jungkook's chest.

'Thank you Rainbie...I love you..'

'Am I watching a K-drama?THIS IS SO CUTE!!!'Gigi shouted.'Omg...Jungkook and Rain are such a cute match...Both of them are beautiful and handsome..'Ali put both of hands on her face,giggling.'Yea...Rainkook!'Sophia excitingly yelled.They all laughter.'I thought this is an adventure...It turned out to be a love story~~'Violet teased.'But is the Jungkook guy evil?'Everyone drew their attentions to Kaylie,who is frowning.'I think he is trying to get near Ra...and kill her..'Kaylie said while glared at Jungkook on the screen.'Ka...Don't be like that...I think that Jungkook for real love Rain..'Fides comforted and patted Kaylie's back.'I don't think I can trust him....'Kaylie thought and frowned her eyebrows harshly.

'Aish...'Rainbow hissed angrily while sweeping away the ants crawling in her body.'I thought what is so attractive about you...Why my brother really like you...need me to take him away myself...'The woman crossed her arms.'I wonder.....He said that I'm kind unlike someone..'Rainbow teased and smirked,'And he said I'm cute and pretty...'The woman had enough,she raised her hand,Rainbow's eyes widen.

A view of hundreds of guns pointing at her.

'Haha...Are you scared now Rainbow?'The woman stood under all those guns.Rainbow's eyes spotted something.

A man tied up.

'JUNGKOOK!'Rainbow yelled and shot those guns,bullets flying everywhere.Rainbow dogged almost all of them.Some made some scratches on her skin.But the pain never registered.The woman looked in disbelief.

'This is it...'The woman aimed her gun to Rainbow's head.

BANGGG!!!!!

Rainbow slowly opened her eyes,she can't feel pain.

Her eyes widened,did Jungkook took the bullet for her?!

She quickly looked around.

Nothing....

'no....JUNGKOOK!WHERE ARE YOU?!??'Rainbow yelled looking around the room while hot tears streaming down her face.'JUNGKOOK!'The tears started to blur her vision.'Kook....'Rainbow collapsed down on the floor.'No please....'Rainbow begged.'ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!LET YOUR OWN BROTHER DIE?!?!?!'Rainbow yelled angrily as tears rolled down her smooth face.Tears landing down on the ground.

Rainbow cuddled with herself,how she already missed Jungkook's hugs.She closed her eyes,tears continued to fall.

'I am sorry.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Oop....This is embarrassing and sad...So I never knew I would put romantic scene he-Okok I will stop...So...I won't put down some kind of like kissing those stuff-😜🔪plus this is cringy——————)