7~Conversation.

'I never thought you would be that strong..'Rainbow tried opening her heavy eyelids,but it doesn't work.

Suddenly she felt a splash of cold liquid splashed on her skin,which made she shiver.She driftly opened her eyes,and saw the woman she never wanted to see,stand in front of her.She licked her lips and rubbed her arms because of the coldness of the water splashed on her skin few moments ago.'I'm surprised to see you not dead yet...I thought the bullet can hurt you a lot...but it seems like I'm wrong..'The woman chuckled,Rainbow rolled her eyes.

'well...I guess you know I'm a one strong girl.I have gone through way too much in The Game Of Death...Now...I have got used to the pain of not only physical pain...but also mental pain....'Rainbow replied.'RAIN!!!'Rainbow looked at where the sound came from....the camera...'SHUT UP!'The woman yelled furiously and shot a bullet at the camera.'WHY?'Rainbow questioned.'I can't let you know...I am recording you the whole time...'The woman said.'Rainbow!'Jungkook ran towards Rainbow with a medkit.Rainbow smiled sweetly but the woman frowned her eyebrows and kicked Jungkook,letting him trip and land on the hard ground.'WHAT THE HECK?!?!'Rainbow held Jungkook up and hugged him,she faced the woman with a blank face and glared at her.'And you are one heartless person....Now I wonder who is really controlling Mia in the Game Of Death...'Rainbow smirked and rubbed Jungkook's back.'Rainbow are you fine?Your shoulder is bleeding again..'Jungkook released from the hug and asked with concern.'I'm fine Ko-Ouch...'Rainbow frowned her eyebrows and tightened the hold on her shoulder.'You are not fine.'Jungkook said and swiftly pull away her shirt which is covering her wound.'Sis...you can leave now.'Jungkook said to the woman without expression and focusing on Rainbow's wound,not looking at his sister.'You care for her more than me?'The woman asked.'I don't want to see you hurting people again.Leave.Right.Now.'Jungkook glared at her and continued treating the wound.

The woman bit her lower lip and ran into the smoke and disappeared.

'You really have to do that?She is your sister.'Rainbow said with her eyes closed.'I just don't her to hurt people again.'Jungkook finished up and bandaged up the wound.'Ah..ah...Ouch..'Rainbow held Jungkook's hand stopping him.'Release Rain.'Jungkook softly said.Rainbow released her hand and bit her lips to release the pain.'There.'Jungkook held Rainbow's hand to hold her up.'Thanks Kookie.'Rainbow smiled brightly.'Kookie?'Jungkook frowned.Rainbow chucked,'I like adding "ie" to names..and make them nicknames..You don't like it?I can cha-'Jungkook hugged Rainbow tightly stopping Rainbow's sentence.'Thank you...Rainbie....'Rainbow's lips curved up hearing this cute nickname.

'WHY THE HELL I CANT SEE RAINBOW?!?!'Kaylie stood up making the chair bang on the wall.'CALM THE FUCK DOWN OMG!'Ali yelled furiously.'Cant you see the jerk just shot the camera.'Violet rolled her eyes recklessly.'Yea Ka you stupid la.'Fides commented.'Wait...GUYS!!'Sophia shouted earning everyone's attention.'Aren't those two Rain and Jungkook?'Sophia pointed towards the screen,two people hugging each other.'Yea...Rain is smiling so happily..'Ali smiled as well.'I haven't seen her iconic smile for a long time after we ended up in this cave...'Kaylie said.'I wonder what did Jungkook said to make her smile like this..'Fides questioned,everyone nodded.

'I like you....Rainbow....'