3~Kidnapped

'Welcome back......Rainbow....'A woman wearing a black,with golden swirls mask came out from a dark room with smoke coming out of it,walked towards Rainbow.'Who the hell are you?'Rainbow asked.'You don't have to know who I am...but you need to know that all of your dearest friends are all in my hand..'The woman is wearing a black cap and a long black dress.She raised her hand,and a room behind her,with a big large window with a black curtain,opened up,revealing Rainbow's friends.Rainbow's eyes widen,'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY FRIENDS?!?!WHY YOU NEED TO CAPTURE THEM?!?!'Rainbow tried to run forwards,but the woman pushed her making her fall to the hard,cold ground.Her friends inside the room,banging on the window,hoping that it will break.'Don't you dare to save your friends..AND YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!'The woman furiously yelled at her friends,they quickly stopped.'What do you want?And didn't these all ended after Mia sacrificed herself...What the heck is happening now?'Rainbow questioned and got up from the ground.'I kidnapped your friends...and I do not want anything...I just want you to fight me and my deadly creatures...'The woman raised both of her friends and big snakes and creatures came out from the ground.Rainbow's eyes widen,shown with fear.The woman evilly laughed,'Rainbow....I though you are the bravest among all of them...but now...I think I'm wrong!'The woman laughed,Rainbow glared at her with anger.'Okok...done with the hilarious moment...Rainbow....I want to have a game with you..The thing is....if you lose....you and your friends will die together...but if you win...I will tell you the real truth behind all these...and obviously with Mia....I won't disturb you all to have happy times.....But you have to win...in order to save yourself and your friends...I can let you guys talk for a while...Let's go buddies..'The woman said to Rainbow and went away with her creatures but her side.Rainbow made a disgusting face to her and quickly ran towards the room with her friends inside.'Guyss!!!!'Rainbow yelled and put her hand on the glass window.'Rainbow...please save us I'm so scared!'Gigi said with her voice trembling.'Can you guys tell me what the actual fuck happened when I was buying breakfast for you guys?'Rainbow asked.'Well....'

Flashback to Rainbow's apartment...

'Bai guys!'Rainbow said and closed the door.'Ah...what can we do now?'Ali asked everyone in the living room.'Hmm...maybe we can play monopoly!'Gigi suggested.'No we can't play that.It takes way too long.nonono!'Fides explained and did a cross sign.'Then maybe a few games of UNO?'Sophia said.'Cool!'Kaylie said and took the UNO cards from a cupboard.Brrrr.'What's that sound?'Gigi asked.'Your just hearing things.Let's continue!'Violet shouted.'Stop shouting girl!'Ali punched Violet's arm.'Ow...'Brrrrrr.'Wait...really there is a sound!'Gigi said and started looking everywhere.'I really can't hear it.'Kaylie said and continued to put down a green reverse card.'Ugh ok fine.'Gigi rolled her eyes.

Suddenly,a strong wind blew by their faces,their hair being blown up by the strong wind,all of their cards flying away.

'What is happening?!'Violet shouted and held on the couch.'Wait....didn't this happened before we got into the hole...endless hole?'Fides questioned and everyone except Gigi widened their eyes,they remembered everything...'Wait...didn't all these ended already?!How the hell we have to go back in?!?'Ali yelled loudly while holding on the table hardly.'This is what I am thinking too!'Sophia shouted.

The wind became more and more stronger,they can't hold on anything and slowly closed their eyes.

'Where am I?'Kaylie said while getting up.'Hi.....Kaylie..'The woman greeted Kaylie.'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!?!'Kaylie yelled which woke the others up.'Wha-Who are you?'Ali said and furrowed her eyebrows.'Ow my head...'Gigi mumbled and rubbed her forehead.'Aww..'Sophia rubbed Gigi's back.'Such a beautiful view of friendship....but I think this won't last long....'The woman continued.'WHAT THE HECK?!'Violet yelled furiously and ran towards the woman but got tripped by a rock.'Violet....stop being such a coward....be more careful...'The woman laughed and crossed her arms.'What the actual hell do you want from us?'Kaylie asked with anger.'Well....I want you guys be the threat I can use for Rainbow....I want her to fight and suffer from pain....'The woman evilly giggled.'WHAT THE HELL?!??'Fides yelled angrily.'WHAT DID RAIN DO TO MAKE YOU DO THIS TO HER?!?!'Ali shouted.'Rainbow did nothing....she is a kind and innocent teenager....'Sophia calmly said.'Haha....you will know about this after Rainbow succeed...now....stay in here..'The woman glared at them.Kaylie gave her a middle finger,Ali cursing.

Back to the present

'Why didn't you guys accept my call?Maybe these all won't happen...'Rainbow said and looked down.'I'm sorry...'Violet apologised.'It's fine la...'Ali rubbed Violet's back.'Now the only thing we have to discuss is about our lives....'Fides explained.'Yea...if I can't beat that jerk...we will all die....all of our lives are on the line....'Rainbow continued.'Our lives depends on you Rain.....you have to beat her...and free all of us...'Sophia said and a tear escaped her eye.'Yes....I promise all of you guys.....I will free you guys....and we will have a happy after all..'Rainbow smiled warmly and put both of her hands of the glass window.The other girls put their one hand on the glass window,smiling.

'I promised...'