6~Adventure.Start.

'I'm sorry for what happened...'Jungkook said with guilt.'It's not your fault Kook...'Rainbow wiped away her tears that escaped her eyes.'Rain....'Jungkook slowing stroke her silky hair,their eyes connected and smiled.'Don't you dare help her Kook...'The woman's voice was heard from the above,both of them looked towards the woman with black cap hanging on her shoulders.'I'm sorry Rain I need to go..'Jungkook swiftly stood up and walked away,disappearing into the smoke.Rainbow saw him disappearing in her eyes,and faced the woman who is glaring at her angrily.'What the heck?'Rainbow sassily asked.'You want to seduce my brother?How dare you!'The woman shot a bullet at Rainbow but she quickly dogged it.'I just want to make friends here...you locked up my best friends...I really can't believe....how can a person who is this sweet have a complete evil and insane sister..'Rainbow exclaimed and smirked.The woman is getting more angry and started shooting more bullets at Rainbow,but since Rainbow's responsibility is very high,she dogged the bullets easily and smoothly.'Hah...I thought you are a villain...no I mean..'Rainbow shook her head,'A complete monster....'The woman's anger is increasing so much,she held up her hand and a bunch of creatures ran out,going forwards to Rainbow.

Rainbow being Rainbow,obviously she held the shotgun and killed all the creature within a few minutes.'Want to kill me?Not today.'Rainbow smirked and ran quickly to another room.

'URGH!!!!HOW?!??'The woman yelled furiously.'Sis....just stop....Don't kill people...you will regret after that..'Jungkook said while walking towards her sister.'Why don't you support me?'The woman said angrily.'Because you killed way too many innocents...Rainbow is no-'Jungkook got cut out.'DONT SAY THIS EVER AGAIN JEON JUNGKOOK!'The woman yelled furiously and slammed the door.'I'm sorry Rain...I tried helping you...'

'wow...Rain's sassy attitude is back.'Ali wiggled her eyebrows.'How good is she?'Fides asked and smiled.'Her dogging skills are so professional...'Gigi exclaimed and hung her mouth open.'Well this is what we did when we was inside the cave a few months ago...'Sophia explained.'I am also amazing.'Violet flipped her hair funnily,causing everyone to burst out laughing,holding their stomachs.'Hey!I am pretty-Just kidding.'Violet rolled her eyes.'I really hope Ra can make it..'Kaylie thought while keeping her eyes on the screen.

'You disgusting freaks..'Rainbow mumbled while shooting at the creatures,recklessly.

Suddenly,Rainbow's shoulder started to hurt.'Oh shit I forgot my injured shoulder!'Rainbow slowing sat on the hard ground and held her shoulder,hissing in pain.'RAINBOW!!!!'Jungkook yelled seeing Rainbow slowly closing her heavy eyelids....

'I never thought you would be that strong....'