Chapter 10: Natsu vs Erza

(Magic Council, Era)

Councilman 1: Einsenwald may have been destroyed, but the root of the problem still remains unresolved.

Councilman 2: The number of dark guilds rivals that of the stars themselves.

Councilman 3: Then we should come up with a plan to wipe them all at once.

Councilman 2: But how?

The third councilman was holding the Lullaby as a form of evidence.

Councilman 3: I will not stand for Zeref's magic falling into their hands again!

Councilman 2: And how was it that they obtained such magic so easily in the first place?

Councilman 4: Blame goes all the way up to the administrative level.

Blue-haired Councilman: At any rate... It seems like this time we were saved by that thorn in our sides, Fairy Tail.

Female Councilman: They destroyed a whole dark guild with just 4 or 5 people. Impressive.

Blue-haired Councilman: I know it's not something you want to accept, but that's reality. We would be in dire straits if the Lullaby had actually killed those guild masters. It would have cost the heads of many of us standing here.

Councilman 5: Fool! You intend to lay blame even on the Council itself?

Councilman 3: Enough of this! Their tendency for wanting destruction gives me headaches! This time too!

Blue-haired Councilman: Yes... We must repay them for their kindness.

(Back At Magnolia)

After the Einsenwald incident, Fairy Tail made it to the newspaper, apparently some of the Einsenwald members including Kage were arrested while Erigor's whereabouts remain unknown.

Meanwhile at the fronts of the Fairy Tail guild, a huge crowd has gathered as Natsu and Erza were about to fight as Natsu's request to Erza.

Lucy: W-Wait, they were serious?

Mirajane: Oh, hi, Lucy!

Elfman: Serious as can be! If they didn't take this seriously, they couldn't call themselves men!

Mirajane: Erza's a woman you know.

Macao: More like a female monster.

Lucy: But if two people in the strongest team clash...

Gray: Strongest team? What are you talking about?

Lucy: You, Raiga, Natsu and Erza, duh! You're the top four in Fairy Tail, right?

Gray: Huh? That's just dumb. Who told you that?

Suddenly, Mirajane starts crying, and Raiga tries to calm her down.

Gray: Oh, it was Mira-chan...

Raiga: Look what you did.

Fuuwa: Insensitive as always.

Elfman: I do recognize Natsu's and Gray's manly spirit. But I wouldn't go calling them the strongest. There's a ton more strong people on Fairy tail. Like ME, for example.

Levy: Erza is probably the strongest woman, though. 

Jet: If you're talking about the strongest man, It's probably Mystogan or Laxus, Raiga probably has a shot though.

Mirajane: I just thought you, Natsu, Raiga and Erza worked the best together!

Raiga: But weren't you the one worried that Gray and Natsu would fight without Erza around?