Chapter 67: Fly! To Your Friends!

Happy: We're... FAIRY TAIL WIZARDS!!!

Nadi, Nichiya, as well as every Exceed Guard in that hall way was shocked by Happy's statement.

Nichiya: Men...

Nadi: Nichiya-san, are they...?

Happy then grabbed Carla's Arm and started to run away from Nadi and Nichiya.

Happy: Let's go, Carla!

Carla: Huh?

Nichiya: Men...

Nadi: Oyoyoyoyo...

Happy: We're gonna save everyone! We're gonna same 'em, no matter what!

Nadi: Nichiya-san?

Nichiya: Angels who have lost their wings... The Fallen!

Nadi: The Exceeds have been poisoned by the filth of Earthland and have Fallen!

Nichiya: ...T^T... Oh, men!!

Nadi: Two of the fallen are escaping!

Nichiya: Royal Guard, go forth!

A large cloud of dust was coming from the castle towards the city, causing some of the Exceeds in the town to look and wonder what's going on. They then saw Happy pulling Carla. The large Exceed Royal Guards were chasing after the three.

Happy: Outta our way!

Exceed: It's those heroes from before! And... the Royal Guard?

Nichiya: Hold it! Men!

One of the guards rushed forward in an attempt to cut at Happy and Carla with his swords, but the both nimbly jumped out of the way. Then somehow, without any of the guards noticing, they jumped into a cart of hay and hid as the guards ran past, blowing away one of the wooden blocks keeping the cart from rolling down the hill. Nichiya then came soon after, and fell over from tiredness, knocking off the second, and last block keeping the cart in place.

Nichiya: ...O-O... Men... I-I'm not tired, or anything... I'm still young! I must live up to the Queen's expectations!

The cart then rolled forward over Nichiya with Carla and Happy inside. It rolled through and out of the city at a rapid pace, bouncing around whenever it hit a bump in the road. Then, suddenly when they were a distance away from the city, Carla lost her grip on the cart, causing her to lost momentum.

Happy: Carla!

Carla: Happy!

Carla reaches out for Happy's paw and grabs it.

Happy: Hold on real tight!

Carla: Okay!

The cart then drove itself off a ledge, and Happy and Carla both fell down along with it. A loud crash followed and the cart was completely destroyed. The two exceeds were all on the ground and covered in scratches from the fall. Happy had swirls for eyes for a moment.

Happy: C-Carla... Are you okay?

Carla: Somehow...

Carla's eyes widen as looked up and saw a giant lacrima, several times larger than the one that was found in the Royal City.