Chapter 92: The Words I Couldn't say

After searching around Route E, Cana manages to find Mavis's grave, which had a golden flame shining at the center.

Cana: What is this? The grave... It's shining.

She looks up to see the rain had stopped. Then continued walking towards the grave.

Cana: What is this light?

Cana tries to touch the shining flame, but its seal prevents her. Then runes appear in front of the grave.

Cana: "One of the Fairy Tail's 3 Grand Spells, Fairy Glitter... is sealed here." What does this mean?

(Meanwhile)

Natsu: Damn you... What the hell are you after?

Bluenote: I asked you already. Where is Mavis's grave?

Lucy: W-We don't know, either!

Wendy: The grave of the founding Master? It has something to do with the second test?

Happy: I see. I understand!

Carla: I'm sure it's something completely idiotic, but I suppose I'll ask anyway...

Happy: You want to become an S-Class wizard, too! But we're not letting you into Fairy Tail!

Carla: ...-_-... I knew I shouldn't have asked...

Happy is pushed further into ground by Bluenote's Gravity.

Carla: H-Happy!

Bluenote: Cats should keep their damn mouths shut. Was I asking you? I don't give a crap about some exam or S-Class... Stop treating me like an idiot.

Lucy: You're the one that's treating us like idiots!

Wendy: Lucy-san...

Lucy: That grave is sacred to us! Even if we did know where it was, we'd never tell you...

She, and the ground around her started to levitate upwards slightly before the gravity increased, and forced her down to the ground.

Natsu: Lucy! Why, you...

Bluenote: The sparkle of fairies... Fairy Glitter! It's said to be on par with Fairy Law. One of your guild's 3 Grand Spells, yes?

Natsu: What? I got no idea what you're talking about!

Bluenote increased the Gravity around Natsu and forced him back into the ground as well.

Everyone: Natsu!

Natsu was being flattened out like a pancake.

Natsu: I-I'm being crushed!

Bluenote: That sparkle is a merciless light that cannot stand the presence of enemies.

Happy: We don't know!

Happy got squished again by Bluenote's Gravity.

Carla: Happy, hang in there!

Bluenote: I want that magic.

Natsu: I am... the son of Igneel! I won't... be grounded...

Bluenote: Hm?

Natsu: ...so easily!

Natsu somehow manages to get back up and charges at Bluenote.

Wendy: He's running!

Lucy: Even in this gravity? Impressive!

Bluenote: It seems that spell is sealed at Mavis's grave... Will you tell me where it is?