Chapter 33: Destiny

Raiga had just defeated Fukuro.

Simon: (Raiga Kiryu... You are far stronger than the information I gathered would imply...)

Raiga: Well. That was a good warm up.

Happy: Raiga! You were amazing.

Raiga: You guys take Natsu and get out of here.

Gray: Don't boss me around, Rock-rear! What about you?

Raiga: I'm gonna go find Erza. I'm sure she's planning to face Jellal by herself. So if I can find her, I'll be sure to find Jellal.

Gray: I'm going with you, then.

Fuuwa: No! You need to hurry and get out before Etherion. There's no telling how much time we have left! Raiga, let's go!

Fuuwa grabs Raiga and they continue their way to the top.

Gray: Wait!

Gray tried to chase after them, but Raiga punches him in the gut and knocks him out cold.

Gray: You... asshole...

Simon: Why did you do that for!?

Raiga: Sorry. I can't have anyone else get in the way.

Happy: Natsu, wake up!

Natsu: The world is spinning...

Simon: You joined a splendid guild, Erza...

Raiga: Happy, take Gray and get out of here.

Happy: Aye sir!

Happy takes Gray and leaves through a window. Then Simon picks up Natsu.

Simon: I will take Salamander.

Fuuwa: Good. Looks like we're set.

Raiga: Oh yeah. Simon, was it?

Simon: Yes?

Raiga: I've been wondering, what are you guys planning to do once this is over?

Simon: I don't know about the others, but I know exactly what I'm going to do. I've known for a long time.

Raiga: Really? 

Simon looks away from them.

Simon: I will set out on a journey to find my sister.

Fuuwa: Your sister?

Simon: Many years ago, the two of us lived together in a small village. It wasn't easy, we lost our parents at a really young age, but we had each other, and that was all that mattered. Until that day...

Raiga: Hm?

Simon: Our village was targeted by Zeref's Cult for slave hunting.

Simon clenched his fists in anger.

Simon: We were separated during that horrible ordeal. I wasn't strong enough to protect her. I don't even know what happened to her.

Raiga: Sounds harsh. Hunting children to work as slaves is just a new level of low.

Fuuwa: Wasn't your sister captured just like you?

Simon: I never saw her once during my time in this place, so I wish to believe she's out there somewhere. Not a single day passes where I don't think of her.

Fuuwa: Let's hope for the best.

Raiga: Yeah! I'm sure you'll see her again.

Simon: Yes. There's so many things I wish to tell her.