Chapter 37: Battle of Fairy Tail

Lucy and Plue enter her apartment. She carefully looks to see if there was anyone else inside, but there was no one.

Lucy: *Sigh* No one's here... And why exactly do I get so tense every time I come home?

Plue: Plue...

Lucy: Yeah, I have been through a lot. Anyway, time for a bath!

Lucy was shocked to see someone else already taking a bath.

Lucy: ...O_O...

Raiga: Yo!

Lucy: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?

Lucy kicks Raiga across the room. 

Fuuwa: Would you mind keeping it down?

Fuuwa was sitting against the wall smoking.

Lucy: ...*-_-... Would you please not smoke in my apartment!?

Fuuwa: Sorry, I can't sleep without these.

Lucy: Get out!!

Raiga: Don't bother. Whenever she's like this she doesn't listen to anyone.

Raiga walks back in while wearing a robe.

Raiga: *Scratching his head* It's rude to attack people while they're taking a bath you know?

Lucy: ...-_-... I don't need to hear that from you...

Fuuwa: Sorry, Lucy. The landlady changed the lock to our apartment, so we won't be able to enter until we pay everything that we owe her.

Raiga: So we'll be staying here for the time being. Please bare with us.

Lucy: ...-_-... The least you could've done was ask.

Suddenly, Raiga got a brief headache.

Lucy: Are you okay?

Raiga: Yeah. Still suffering from the side effects of eating the Etherion.

Lucy: Oh, you are?

Fuuwa: You should've seen this coming when you ate something other than earth.

Raiga: Oh yeah. Didn't Natsu got this way when he ate Laxus's lightning once.

Fuuwa: I remember that one. The fool should've known better.

Lucy: I guess eating magic other than fire and earth isn't any good for you two.

Raiga: No, it's not. It's like eating a non-lethal poison.

Lucy: Wait, why did he eat Laxus's lightning?

Fuuwa: He's an idiot, that's why. He challenged him in the past. But he was wiped out effortlessly.

Lucy: Laxus is seriously that powerful?

Raiga: That spark-head's strength is as big as his mouth. There's also Erza and Mystogan...