Chapter 94: Raiga vs Azuma

Natsu's group was extremely weaken due to their magic power being drained.

Natsu: Damn it... What the hell is happening? P-Power... I can't gather any strength...

Lucy: All the energy from my body is being drained suddenly... What in the world is happening...

Lucy looked towards Cana and saw that she was down on the ground and wasn't moving.

Lucy: Cana? Cana! Hey, answer me!

Lucy collapsed to the ground finally. Wendy and Carla were sitting on the ground while Happy was wobbling about.

Wendy: I'm... so weak... I can't keep... my eyes open...

Happy: This is strange... Even though I secretly ate some fish just a while ago... I'm beat... I think I'm done...

Carla: Happy! Could... this be...?

???: Everyone!

Carla looks up to see Fuuwa flying down to them.

Fuuwa: Is everyone alright?

Carla: Fuuwa...? How... are you...

Carla passes out as well. Fuuwa then looks at the Tenrou Tree.

Fuuwa: Something's definitely happening there. I better go investigate.

???: Wait...

Fuuwa looks back to see Cana, who was barely awake.

Fuuwa: Cana?

Cana: ...

(Meanwhile)

Raiga stood facing Azuma, unaffected by the drainage of magic caused by the Tenrou Tree's fall.

Azuma: Why is your magic power still intact?

Raiga: I'm an Earth Dragon Slayer, I can replenish my magic power as much as I want to as long as there's earth for me to consume.

Azuma: But I have control over the island's magic power, so even if you replenish your power, I should be able to just steal it again? So why?

Raiga: Wait a damn minute...

Raiga looks at the back of his hand to see a magic seal.

Raiga: Did that fur ball placed a magic seal on me!?

Azuma: Seal?

Erza: (I see. So Fuuwa's Sealing Magic protected Raiga.)

Azuma: In that case, I'll have to defeat you myself. All around the island, your comrades are facing certain death.

Raiga: If I win, will you return everyone's power?

Azuma: That, I promise.

Raiga: I have your word?

Azuma: You do. Honestly, this is not how I would prefer to do things.

Raiga: Then why do it?

Azuma: It was Master Hades's orders. He told us to get rid of every Fairy Tail wizard without exception.

Raiga: Then before we fight, I have one request.

Azuma: Hm?

Raiga: Could you get Erza away from here? I don't want her getting caught in the crossfire.

Erza: What?

Azuma: Very well.

Azuma grabs Erza with his vines and takes her far away from here. Erza was too weak to fight back.