Chapter 26: Two Dragon Slayers

Gajeel was facing Raiga, who had a neutral expression on his face.

Gajeel: It's so easy to lure you out, Behemoth.

Raiga: You talk as if you led me to a trap. This, is a face-off.

Lucy: Raiga!

Lucy was happy and relieved to see Raiga.

Raiga: I know, I'm your knight in shining armor.

Lucy: ...-_-... Y-Yeah...

Fuuwa: ...-_-... Would you please stop loving yourself for a moment and take this seriously?

Raiga: Anyways, please look after Lucy for me.

Phantom Member: Gajeel!

Gajeel: Stay out of this!

Raiga: Time to finish what we started!

Gajeel and Raiga leap at each other in the air. Gajeel extends his iron club towards Raiga only for him to catch it and throw Gajeel right into the wall.

Gajeel: ....?

Gajeel landed on the wall with his feet, and looked in the direction of Raiga, only to find that he wasn't there anymore. Raiga then appeared above Gajeel and grabbed his face, dragging him down to the floor, creating an explosion.

Phantom Members: Keep us out of this!!!

Raiga throws Gajeel into the air and punches him all the way to the other side of the room, making him crash onto a wall.

Raiga: Earth Dragon... Claw!

Raiga jumps up and charges at Gajeel with a Dragon Claw, but Gajeel blocks with his club and they both land back on the ground.

Lucy: Eh...?

Fuuwa flies up to Lucy.

Fuuwa: Lucy, are you okay?

Lucy: Fuuwa!

Fuuwa looks back at the fight.

Fuuwa: What's wrong?

Lucy: I have never seen Raiga fight like this.

Fuuwa: That's because Raiga has gotten serious. Right now, he'll do whatever it takes in order to win.

As Raiga walks up to Gajeel, the Iron Dragon Slayer gets back up and cracks his neck.

Gajeel: Gettin' all cocky like that, you trash!

Raiga: That's rich, coming from you. After making a mess out of our guild, I've been dying to return the favor. 

Gajeel: Ghehe! Interesting! Try it!

Raiga: My pleasure!

The two charge at each other, Gajeel turning his arm into iron, and Raiga cladding his arm in rock. The two then cross punch after punch, and kick after kick, until Gajeel's arm turned into a sword, which cause Raiga to jump backwards after Gajeel tried to swipe at Raiga with it.

Raiga: That is a pretty nasty-looking toy you got there metal-face.