Chapter 59: Gildarts

(Somewhere in the sky)

At the Grimoire Heart airship, Ultear walks up to Hades.

Ultear: Master Hades? Perhaps you are aware...

Hades: About what? Ultear?

Ultear: That the Alliance has defeated Oracion Seis, and destroyed Nirvana.

Hades: Yes, impressive indeed. But our goal is...

Ultear: Yes. To locate and obtain the keys to resurrecting lord Zeref. It doesn't matter whether Nirvana is in the picture or not. However...

Hades: However, what?

Ultear: Lately, I have a feeling something far greater is coming... Some great disruption that will turn the world on its head.

Hades: That's rare, from you. Are you nervous?

Ultear: On the contrary, I'm looking forward to it.

(Meanwhile)

Team Natsu, and their latest additions, Wendy Marvell and her partner Carla, were on a boat heading to Hargeon Port so that they can get back to Fairy Tail. Natsu and Raiga were at the edge enjoying the breeze.

Natsu: Ah! Swaying in the sea breeze feels so nice!

Happy: Isn't it great?

Raiga: Riding on a boat without getting motion sick is the best!

Fuuwa: Never thought I'd see you enjoy a boat ride.

They start running around swinging their arms happily.

Natsu: Transportation is a wonderful thing!

Wendy: The Troia will wear off soon, you know?

Raiga: Wait, what's that supposed to mea-

The two suddenly crashed back on the ground as they became motion sick again.

Raiga: Urgh!

Natsu: Cast it again!

Wendy: If you do it over and over, it'll get less effective.

Gray: Just leave them be.

Raiga: ...O-O... You could've said something sooner!

Lucy started laughing at the two Dragon Slayers while Happy began to flirt with Carla.

Happy: Carla, you and Wendy are really coming with us to Fairy Tail, huh?

Carla: ...-_-... I'm just going along because Wendy said she was going to.

Wendy: I can't wait! Fairy Tail!

Lucy had gained the three Golden Gate Keys that Angel had due to her contract with them being broken after her arrest.

(Later)

Afterwards, the ship eventually arrived back in Hargeon Port, and Team Natsu was back at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall, with Wendy was standing in the center of the room.

Raiga: So is Wendy, and her cat Carla. long story short, she's going to be a part of Fairy Tail as of today.

Wendy: *Bows Down* It's a pleasure!

All of the men in the hall looked at Wendy and had blushes on their faces as they cheered.

Wakaba: So cute!

Nab: There's a girl Happy!

Macao: How old are you, Miss?

The entire guild went silent as Raiga was exerting a terrifying aura.