Chapter 48: Dead Grand Prix

Natsu and Raiga were running through the forest trying to find Hibiki, Erza, and Lucy so that Wendy can use her magic to cure Erza. Fuuwa and Happy then woke up in Natsu's arms.

Natsu: You two okay?

Fuuwa: What happened...?

Natsu: Don't talk. Just rest there a little while.

Happy: But, Jellal...

Raiga: After we take Wendy to Erza and take down Oracion Seis, he's next.

Fuuwa: I would've never expected Jellal to be involved. What is his relationship with Oracion Seis?

Natsu: That bastard! Why the hell is he here?

???: Natsu-kun, Raiga-kun!

Raiga: Huh?

Natsu and Raiga then stopped running, conveniently in front of a tree.

Happy: What's wrong guys?

???: Can you hear me?

Natsu: That voice...

???: Can you hear me?

Raiga: Is that you Hibiki?

Hibiki: Yes, it's me. Thank goodness. I was getting worried after not being able to contact anyone.

Natsu: Oh! Where are you?

Hibiki: Not so loud. One of the enemy has very good hearing. It's possible he could intercept our conversation. That's why I'm speaking directly into your minds.

Natsu had a confused look on his face.

Hibiki: So, how are Wendy-chan and the cat?

Raiga: They're both safe and sound. Wendy's unconscious, though.

Natsu: Happy's awake.

Hibiki: I see. Thank goodness. Great job. I'm going to upload an app directly into your heads that'll guide you here. The cat seems to have used too much magic and taken too much damage for me to connect... Anyway, hurry back here.

Natsu: Sure. What about an apple? I don't get you.

Unknown to Happy, a large download bar appeared on top of Raiga's and Natsu's heads.

After the bar filled completely an image appeared in their head showing them where to go and the two continued on their way

Happy: Why have you been talking to yourselves?

Raiga: Hibiki was just talking with us through Telepathy and used Archive to upload a map into out heads to show us where to go.

Fuuwa: So his magic can do that, too?

Natsu: It's like we've known where to go all along!

Hibiki looks at Erza. The poison had already spread all the way to her arm.