Chapter 22: Fifteen Minutes

(East Forest)

Fuuwa took Makarov to a treehouse in the east forest to see a certain Pink haired old woman

The woman named Porlyusica was an expert in treating magic-inflicted wounds, Fuuwa took him there to help him recover

The woman named Porlyusica was an expert in treating magic-inflicted wounds, Fuuwa took him there to help him recover. And the suddenly, Porlyusica slapped Makarov.

Fuuwa: I can see your disdain for people is as strong as ever.

Porlyusica: This happened because he pushed himself too hard and refused to act his age. Honestly. What a fool.

Fuuwa: I'm genuinely sorry for dumping him on you.

Porlyusica: I don't need your apologies.

Fuuwa: What about Master's condition?

Porlyusica: This was caused by the wind spell called "Drain"... It is a terrible spell that drains the target of his magic power. Once drained, the magic drifts through the air and eventually fades away. Makarov could have recovered quickly had we gathered his drifting magic. But it's too late now. This will last a long time.

Fuuwa: How long do you think?

Porlyusica: Who can say. To a wizard, magic is equivalent to the essence of life. The greater one's magic power, the more excruciating the Drain spell is... If you don't give it your all, you could very well die... You really are a fool...

Fuuwa: I see. I'll tell the others.

Porlyusica: Tell them to not even think about visiting. I don't need their human stench overpowering me!

Fuuwa: Very well. Thank you for your help, Porlyusica-san.

Porlyusica: Don't you have other places to be? Get lost!

Fuuwa: Stay well.

She bids goodbye to Porlyusica and returns to Magnolia.

(Later)

At the storage area, everyone was treating their wounds from the battle against Phantom Lord, while frustrated with the fact that they had to retreat. Macao and Wakaba were already planning the next attack. Fuuwa just finished explaining Makarov's situation.