13

Hayes

I walked into the kitchen to find Kaylin sifting through the cupboards.

"What's popping baby?" I asked as I put my hands on her waist while she was bending.

"You so nasty," she laughed and stood up, "looking for something to eat."

"Why you looking in there when you got me?" I smirked.

"You're ridiculous but you're right," she smiled and leaned in. Just as she was about to kiss me, there was a knock on the door.

"Damn," I cursed under my breath.

"Lemme get it," she smiled and walked past me. She looked through the peephole and opened the door.

"Hey Kay," Gigi walked in, pistol in her hand.

"Hey G," Kaylin greeted back.

"Hey Gigi," I greeted her with a huff, kinda annoyed that she disturbed my moment with Kaylin.

"Hi," she flashed me a quick, seemingly fake, smile and faced Kaylin, "can I talk to you in private?"

"Yeah sure," Kaylin looked puzzled, "babe could you give us a minute?"

"Sure," I nodded and disappeared into my room.

Now I was left alone with my thoughts. Something was off. The whole atmosphere. It's as if Gigi is angry at Kaylin. I really wonder what it was.

I decided to let my heavy thoughts go and lay down in my bed. I could feel myself drifting to sleep when I started hearing sounds of struggle coming from outside. I jerked up from the bed and decided to see what was going on.

I opened the door to see Kaylin and Gigi fighting. I could see Gigi trying to sink her nails into Kaylin's neck and Kaylin trying to defend herself tactically.

I quickly tried to get in between them, through the clawing, punches and kicks. Suddenly I felt a hard object hit my forehead and I was out cold.