15

Hayes

"What do we have here?" I smirked as I put my hand on Kaylin's ass and looked over at the stove.

"Hands off Grier," she chuckled, "if you must know I'm making us some breakfast."

"You don't have to be so cute all the time you know," I smiled.

"Is this me being cute?" she questioned with a cute nose wrinkle, "I had no idea."

She put our food onto plates and we sat down and ate together.

"So have you spoken to Kareem about helping us?" I asked anxiously. It had been on my mind for a while.

"Yeah he was telling me that he knows a ton of dirty cops in New York. He was planning a trip there this weekend to talk to some of them, make some deals and figure stuff out," she explained.

"That's good. I really have a feeling we could get out of this alive and unharmed. It's also really good he agreed to help us," I nodded.

"Yeah because I blackmailed him remember," she laughed, "but we're gonna be alright honey I promise."

"I never would've imagined we would be living together under circumstances like these," I chewed.

"Me neither. I thought we would at least be living in some big hot shot mansion in the Hamptons or something," she commented with a small laugh.

"A big dreamer, I like it," I started to trail kisses down her neck.

"Hayes," she giggled seductively.

"I can't help that you're irresistible," I looked back at her with eyes of lust.

I began to kiss her as her arms wrapped around my neck and I pushed my body weight onto her while laying on the couch. My hands exploring every piece of her anatomy.

One thing that drove me crazy about Kaylin was her body. Her proportions were perfect and what she did with a body like hers made me even crazier for her.

Ring ring

"Don't answer," I groaned as she started to pull away.

"I gotta answer what if it's important," she laughed and slithered from my grip under me.

She answered her phone while I was trailing my hands up and down her legs and waist. She was just so mesmerizing. I heard sounds of affirmation but they sounded heartbreaking. She finally put down the phone.

"That was my dad," she spoke softly, "Kareem is dead."