Chapter 20

Katlyn's POV

All morning I thought about what Niall could be doing that would take all moring. Part of me was scared, but didn't want to admit it. The boys were really cute as they slept. Really, that's all they did; slep, ate, and pooped. However that was just because they were premies. I wasn't complaining because I had homework to do for Niall to turn in to Liam. They really wouldn't start being normal babies for another month.

I was destracted all through my work because I was worrying about when Niall would get back. Several times on math I put 3x3 is 6 instead of 9 and tried to simplify 1. Then on History I said that George Wahington invented the cell phone. Obviously, worrying about Niall was starting to drive me insane. I think what made me stop studing was when I wrote my name on top of a paper and it said 'Insane Horan'. After that I threw my stuff on the floor and turned on the TV in the living room to wait for Niall to get home.

"Hey, how are you?" a voice whispered to me. That was a great way to wake up. I smiled when Niall's face came into view. He kissed me and hugged me tightly. I don't know what got into him, but I didnt' care.

"Where have you been?" I asked trying not to sound demanding.

Niall looked at me sorry like and that could only mean one thing.

"What happened?" I asked forgetting about not being demanding.

He sat beside me, our hands intertwined. "You know I love you and the boys with all my heart right?"

I nodded warrily.

"Well, My ex Rachel Newian called me yesterday. I don't know how she got it, but she did. She wanted to talk. So, today I went to talk with her to see what she wanted. She wanted to get back together like three years ago didn't happen. She forgot, but I haven't. I told her the truth and that I had you and the boys, who I really loved. She started to cry and I never ment to make her cry. So, I went to comfort her and she kissed me. I don't know why, but I kissed back. I'm really sorry it will never happen again. I promise," Niall said in almost one breath.

I couldnt' believe it. He kissed another girl. It hurt, but I knew that half of it wasnt' his fault. I decided to give him some slack this time because he told the truth instead of hiding it like most guys do. To me that proves that he loves me.

Niall was looking at me expecting to be yelled at, but I kissed him instead. He jumped from surprise. "What was that for?" He asked shocked.

"We both knew it was wrong, but telling me what you did was the best thing ever." I told him. He smiled and kissed me again.

The rest of the day Niall and I watched movies in the living room, taking turns to change the boys. Then Niall made me go upstairs for an hour, so I decided to watch the boys sleep. They were very entertaining. I had no idea what Niall had planned, but as long as I got to spend it with him, I didn't care.

Finally, Niall came up to get me. After we fed the boys of course, since he had three bottles with him, it was time for me to see what Niall had done. He had completely changed the dining room. Instead of oak walls there was red curtains. The table had a black table cloth over it and two lit candles in the middle. He lead me to my seat and pulled out my chair for me. I thanked him as I sat down, awstruck at what he did. He went to the kitchen and came back with three buckets of KFC chicken and two little cartiens of everything else. The scary thing was though, I was craving chicken and was planning on ordering in tonight anyway. I laughed inwardly.

"Why did you di all this?" I asked taking some of everything.

"Because I wanted to show you how much I loved you and how sorry I was." He replied senceirly. I smiled and blew him a kiss from across the table.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After dinner, which was really good, Niall put in a movie in our room. When it came on I saw it was Titanic. I couldn't help but hug him tight and kiss him over and over. This was the best date ever. We ended up falling asleep right at the end and the movie replayed itself several times durring the night.

I couldn't say much else except I love Niall Horan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all like it. I'll continue to update. I'm thinking to end it soon, but we're not done with Rachel yet. HAPPY READING!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!!!