chapter 15

"Mom, dad, can we talk to you for a  minute?" I asked walking into their room. Liam just left and Niall thought we might as well talk to my parents now.

Mom was laying on the bed watching tv. Dad walked out of the bathroom and looked at us. He grited his teeth and went back to lay down.

"I know the two of you are mad at me, but I didn't know how to tell you. I mean, 'I'm dating my English teacher' doesn't sound to great," I said.

"It's the fact you lied to us," Mom said disappointed. I hated when mom got disappointed at me, it made me feel dirty.

Niall shifted from one foot to the other. He was nervous and terrified. I understood why. I took his hand and he smiled at me weakly. It's like he  forced that smile out of him. "Ma'am, I'm terribly sorry about all this. If you wish, I will pack up and check into a hotel," Niall offered.

I paniced. "No, If he goes, I go," I said stubornly.

Dad stared at me with anger in his eyes. "Then, go."

Everyone gasped andstared at dad. Was he serious?

"No, Dan," Mom started to say, but dad cut her off.

"You want to be with your teacher, then go ahead, but stay away from us." dad went on.

My heart broke. It didn't matter that I was caring their grandchildren. I lied to them. I never told them the truth about who Niall really was. I felt terrible about it.

Niall motioned for me to go. He followed to my bedroom. He got a few suitecases and packed stuff in there. I dont' know what all he put in, but I trusted him to know what I needed and what I didn't need. I sat on my bed staring at a spot on the wall, almost in tears. Niall kissed my head, then went to his room to pack up also.

I sat there for about half an hour waiting for Niall. At one point, I heard screaming from mom and dad's room, but made no move to go see what it was about. I already knew what they were arguing about:  Me. When Niall got back to my room, he was carring his three suitcases. He picked up my heaviest ones and let me carry the other ones.

I didn't know where we were going now. I just hope Niall knew. There was really only one hotel in town. I told Niall the address and he set out for it. I didn't believe it, mom and dad kicked me out. My heart was hurting, I never thought that would ever happen. Five minutes later, NIall pulled up to the tall brown brick building. He checked us in and the bellboy took our bags up to the room. Niall tipped him 5 bucks which he took graciously.

I sat down on the bed, still shocked. Niall, who had been digging through his school breifcase for the tests tomorrow, came over to me and kissed me. That broke my staring at the blank TV. Maybe staying at a hotel with Niall won't be so bad after all.

___________

Comment on my story please

Fan me if you haven't already

Message me if you want too.