Chapter 17

Sorry for the late update, but Ive been busy with school and trying to find a job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been two months since the triplets were born. Niall Jr., Jared, and Richard were just fine after a few weeks. Jared was the loudest crier and usually started Niall Jr. and Richard. Niall helped as much as he could with teaching. I wanted to go back to school and hang out with Gia. We havent beem talking lately, but we've been passing notes back and forth between us through Niall.

Niall and I have finally moved into our house. William and Phillip have been over everyday to help with the boys after school. Sometimes they even skipped school AND a big game to hang out with me. They were on the vierge of getting kicked off the team, but they didn't care. I found out a few days ago that dad wanted them to go out for the baseball team when they got into high school, they never made that decision. They really are taking the Uncle roll seriously, and I've been really glad about that.

Right now, I'm laying in my room trying to sleep, but not able to because William anf Phillip took the boys to see mom and dad. Being a nervous first time mother, I was pacing the room, checking my phone every five seconds for bad news. If Niall hadn't been at work he would've tied me to the bed and made me fall asleep.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Hello?" 

"Hey, Katlyne. Me and Phill will be bring the boys home tomorrow okay? Mom and dad wanted to spend more time with them," Will said. I didn't know If i could stand not seeing them for a whole night, but I agreed because I wanted mom and dad to spend time with them. I made sure that the boys had enough milk and Will came by and got it. We talked a few minutes, but he couldn't stay.

When Niall got home after school got out, I told him that we get the whole house to ourselves tonight. He liked the idea, and secretly so did I. I wasnt' sure if we'd get to do the stuff that we did before I got pregnant or not, but I was prepared for it just in case.

"Its weird having the house to ourselves," I stated at dinner. We didn't want to waste time cooking, so we ordered pizza. It's not very romantic, but it didn't matter.

We were in the living room, listening to soft music, trying to relax.

"I know, but it's nice to have peace and quiet for once," Niall responed.

I moaned in agreement. I was starting to get tired. Niall kissed me passonaly, then carried me to bed where I fell aleep instantly.

~~~~~~~

NIALL'S POV

After I put Katlyne to bed, I got a call on my cellphone.

"Niall, its me," said an all to familar voice.

I gritted my teeth, I never wanted to hear from her again.

"What do you want?" I asked, venom dripping from every word.

"I want to see you. I want to talk to you. Meet me tomorrow at our spot."

"Wait, tomorrow, Wait Rachel!" I tried to say.

Great.