Chapter 18 prt 2

Okay, I decided that whoever comments on my stories most I will deticate that chapter to them so comment on my story to get me to dediate to you.

!!!!!

"What? You didnt wait for me?" Rachel asked in a hurt voice.

I looked at her like she was really dumb. "I never said I would wait. You hurt me and I never wanted to talk to you again. Im surprised I havent already left because I have a girlfriend and triplets to take care of at home, not to mention a job to keep," I told her venom dripping with every word.

She looked taken aback. I tried my hardest not to smile. She went back to the tree and leaned against it. I saw a tear slip down her face. I groaned with regret. Even if she hurt me and I dispised her with every fiber of my being, I hated making her cry. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug, pretending that she was Katlyne.She cried and cried. I suddenly felt terrible. I never meant to hurt even her.

Minutes past before she was able to move away. She still hiccupped sniffed, but she insisted that she was fine. I nodded and meant to kiss her on the cheek so I could leave, but she grabbed my face and kissed me full on the lips. Maybe it was because I imagine her as Katlyne, or maybe it was because I felt like I owed it to her, but I kissed her back.

Before I knew it, we were in a full make out session. I was almost out of my pants before I realized that this wasn't Katlyne, it was my ex, the woman I hated. I pulled away quickly, grabbed my shirt and held my pants up as I ran to my car in fear. Maybe I thought that if I ran away then it would mean I didnt just cheat on Katlyne with the woman I hate most of all.

In the car I sat in the drivers side panting hard, whether it was from the make out session or running a fair distance, I dont know, all I kow is that I was terrified of what Katlyne would say when I told her, or even when I was going to tell if I was going to. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens?