Chapter 24

okay, i've been sick and couldnt' update along with a lot of school work being a senior and stuff, but i'm back dont hate me.

~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I walked towards Liam's office. What am I going to tell him? That I'm getting married to my student and ligving a happy life with her and our children? That I;m quiting my life long dream of teaching only after a year to give it to my wife/fiance? Does that sound like I am really stupid and didn't learn my lesson after Rachel? Maybe, but isn't love all about taking chances and looking stupid?

I knocked on the door, completely blank on what to say. "Enter"

I entered and saw that Liam was at his desk writing up a student.

"Hey, I got to tell you something." I said finally.

He looked at me and put  his pen down. I sat in the chair across the desk and took a deep breath.

"You're leaving," He told me as I just opened my mouth to tell him.

I stared at him , bemused and a little annoyed because i got worked up for him to tell me that i was leaving. I mean come on. He started laughing. I rolled my eyes and waited.

"Niall I've known you for a while. I've been watching you. You havent had the spark that you had at the begining  of the year. It's only natural for you to give up your job for your family. I dont blame you." He explained. I dont know if that made sense or not, but I took it.

"I am also getting married to her," I muttered.

Liam nodded. I couldnt read his face like I used to, but I didnt want to. I felt bad enough as it is leaving him.

"You deserve to be happy Niall," He said. "Take care." He told me as i got up to leave.

"You too," I told him then I left. This was my first and last year teaching.

I've never falt this happy in a long time. I had three beautiful boys, a soon to be wife, and no job, I'll have to work on that last one, but I was more happy than a clam.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY, NOW I HAVE A QUESTION. DO YOU THINK I SHOULD MAKE AN EPILOUGE ON THEM TO GIVE A LAST CHAPTER?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I WILL TALLY ALL THE VOTES. SORRY IF IT IS SHORT.