Chapter 9

First off I would love to thank all of you who voted on my story.

I love you all. :)

Second, I thought I'd give you all a challenge.

Whoever gets the 400th read message me and Ill dedicate the next chapter to you.

Now the challenge is set....now cast off and read. Remember 400th reader, message me, and I will dedicate to you.

Now the chapter

This is my second chapter in one day.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall and I were laying in bed, the covers just above our waist, when we heard the door slam. That could only be Phillip, he's the only one that slams the door. Mom tells himagain and again not to slam the door, but he doesn't listen. Niall and I jumped out of bed to get dressed before he came up here. I glanced at the clock while trying to put my shorts on. It was only 1:30 they had an hour and a half left of school.

"Kat, you here?" I heard William call.

"Yeah, be down in a minute." I called back. Niall zipped his pants up as I slipped my tanktop over my head.

He walked over to me and put his arms around me. "Let's lock them out of the house and have some more fun." He whispered into my ear. I giggled. I've always wanted to do that, but mom and dad wouldn't let me. They always spoiled my fun.

"I wish, but they'd wake up the whole town." I kissed him, then went toi find my brothers, but I got pulled back into a kiss. Then, my door opened and Phillip walked in. We jumped apart so fast that Niall fell back on my bed. I chuckled.

My brother walked in and took one look at us and walked out calling out to William to get a twenty from mom's cookie jar and go eat. Now, my brothers were annoying, but they had that gift that allows them to figure out exatly what goes on before they enter a room. Sometimes it's a bother, but other times it's a blessing. This is somewhere in between.

Niall got off my bed and went to close the door. Then he came over to me with a glint in his eye. I backed into the wall in...I don't know... fear? Excitment? He pulled me in a hug and backed up to the bed. He fell backwards with me on top. I squealed in excitment. He started kissing my neck and making me moan. Then...well....we had some more fun.

By that evening when mom and dad came home, Niall and I had sex 6 times at least; and I was sore. I thought that I would have to skip dinner, but Niall carried me dowstairs like a true gentleman. Mom glanced up with amusment in her eyes, dad looked at us with a be carefull look, Phillip and William looked like they were going to gag.

We were having fried chicken, mac and cheese, green beans, carrots, mashed potatos and gravy. I realized when mom put the chicken on the table how hungry I was. I didn't have anything all day, and sex takes a lot out of you. I piled on a bit of everything, then dug in. Niall looked at me amussingly as I took a big bite of chicken. I smiled at him, knowing what he was thinking. He was thinking the same thing I was; sex takes up a lot of energy.

Mom and dad had to tell me to slow down a few times, but after I got through eating, I was stuffed. I walked, very sorely to the living room to watch tv with my family and Niall. I flopped down beside Niall and put my feet up on the coffee table. Niall uncontiously put his arm around me. I quickly looked over to mom and dad. Mom saw me and gave me a thumbs up, dad was too busy read the paper and watching the news.

It was about 9:00 when dad told me I needed to get into bed. Niall agreed that he was going to go to bed to, so he walked me up to my room.

"I guess this means we're dating." I said outside my room. Niall had his hands in his pockets and nodded.

"This day was a dream come true. All of it." Niall told me giving me a passonaite kiss. I could tell Niall was getting turned on, so to prevent him from it, I broke the kiss and pushed him back. He was too turned on to be pouty.

We finished saying good might to each other, and went to bed. This day was the best ever.

*two months later*

It's been two months since Nial and I started dating. Two months since he took my viginity. Two months since i had a period. Gia finally called me only a day ago to let me konw that her parents took away her phone and her Aunt had a baby, so they all had to go up there to help her Aunt take care of the other 5 boys. She said that was her Aunts last chance to have a girl because after that pregnancy; she wasn't going to have any more with 5 boys already and a baby on the way.

I asked her why her parents tool her phone away and she told me so she would help with the 5 boys better, that she could have her phone back after they got back here. I told her it wasn't fair, and she agreed, but she said she had an okay time.

"I'm so scared. What if I really am pregnant? WIll Niall stay with me?" I kept asking and the waiting room at the hospital. Gia was with me, and I'm sure she wanted to punch me in the face because that's the tenth time I've asked that.

"Kat, it's okay. Everything will be fine." Gia reassured me, sounding more patient than ever.

"Katlyne Derms," A female voice called out.

I went to the room they assigned and waited for my results. I came here yesterday to find out if I was pregnant because I dind't trust hime pregnancy tests. They called me back today and told me to come in for the results.

"Well, Kalyne. It looks like you are pregnant with triplets." The doctor said. He was an old doctor. He looked like a lawn gnome with a long beard and a short nose. I held back a laugh, but they laugh quickly turned to fear. I was pregnant with triplets. Isn't one enough!?

The doctor gave me an appointment and told me he'll see me there. I was now trying to figure out how I was going to tell Niall. Gia suggested I come right out and say it. After considering all my opitoins, I figured that Gia's way was the best. Gia wished me good luck as the bus met us off at my street.

"Niall, can I talk to you a minute?" I asked. Niall was in Williams room playing a game. He handed the controller to Phillip, who was watching intently, and followed me to my room.

I was sweating bad. "NIall, I don't know how to  tell you this, but I'm pregnant." I blurtted out. I wanted to ease into it, but oh well.

Niall looked at me like he was going to pass out, but recovered. i took that as a 'keep going'. "With triplets."

He smiled, then passed out. When he came to, he smiled again. He obviously remembers what I told him. "Really, no fooling?" He asked and I nodded. He hugged me tightly, then kissed my stomach.

I think he was happy, but I couldn't tell. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Okay, now you all know the challenge, if you don't know. Read the beginning.

I'll be waiting for the 400th and a message.

Vote/fane/comment

I love all you readers. xx