Chapter 13

COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying in bed, again, with William at the foot getting ready to cry. He had been dating this girl in his Math class. He really liked her, but apparently she didn't like him as much because he found her and this other guy kissing after school. William was always a softy. That was the only difference between the two personalities. Phillip bottled everything up, and William couldn't help but cry. Being the older sister, I felt like helping, since Phillip wasn't going to do it. He'd just give William a man hug, and tell him to come play basketball with him.

I motioned for William to come closer to me. I put my arm around William. He burried his head in my shoulder. I heard him cry softly. There was nothing else I could do, but just be with him and let him cry it out.

"WILLY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" Phillip shouted throughout the house. To bad mom and dad weren't here to get on to him.

He burst into my room panting like he just ran a marathon. William burried his head into my shoulder more to hide his eyes. Phillip looked at William and I and stopped. "Sorry," He said. He was about to go when he looked at William again. "Is this about that girl you were dating?"

William nodded. Philip came to sit on the edge of my bed close to  William. "Look bro, she's a--"Phillip stopped. I knew what he was going to say, but he couldn't say it to William's face.

"Hey is this where the party is?" Niall asked walking into the room.

We all looked at Niall. He took one look at William on my shoulder and asked," About that girl?" We all nodded.

"Wait how do you know about it?" I asked confused, still rubbing William's back as he silently cried.

Niall scoffed. "Everyone knows about it babe, even teachers. That girl is one heartless jackass," He stated before taking off his shirt.

"What is everyone saying?" I asked ignoring Phillip's protest to NIall as he stepped out of his pants. I was used to this. Every day when NIall gets home, he changes into something more comfortable that his school clothes.

"Oh, they're saying, and no offense Will, but they're saying that Will was an idiot, the girl was always doing stuff like that to stupid guys, and that Will stepped right into her trap," He said as he pulled his pj pants up.

William sobbes grew louder. I looked at Niall is disapointment. He smiled at me sorry-like before crawlling on the bed on the other side of me. Niall rubbed my stomach and the babies started to kick. I ignored Niall and comforted William. Phillp took one discusted look at us and left. I shrugged. After a few minutes, William stopped crying and showed Niall and I his face.

His face was red and his eyes were puffy and tomato red. He sniffed a few times before hugging me and leaving. Niall layed beside me smiling wide.

"What?" I asked laying backn into his arms. He shook his head.

He started to hum a song, and I got drowzy. My eyes started to slowly close. Three hours later, I woke up with Principle Payne standing over me along with my parents. I screamed which woke a sleeping Niall.

He took one look at Principle Payne and muttered, "Damn."

I agreed, we we're screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Just a filler

vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I've made anyone agitated or anything by not updating. I've had my mind on other things lately with school and this guy I met. I hope this makes up for it and that you will VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME.