Chapter 16

FIRST SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, IVE BEEN GOING THROUGHA WHOLE LOT OF S*@$. I HOPE NO ONE IS MAD OR ANYTHING. Thinking of ending this in the next few chapters, but have a lot to go; through first.

~~~~~

After a few weeks of staying at the hotel, the construction company said that they got the major stuff done in the house such as:  Electricity, plumbing, and the master bedroom. We were going to move in tomorrow, but my back started hurting and Niall rushed me to the emergency. I found out that I was in Labor. Niall started freaking out, but I got him calmed down enough. (I had to slap him) I had him call my parents. Mom and dad were working, but Phillip and William skipped the school day to be there for me and their nephews.

The next few hours were painful. Niall James Horan II came out at 4 ibs 1 oz and 19 in. long, Jared Nathan Horan was 4 ibs 1.9 oz, and 19.5 in. long, then Richard Joshua Horan was 4 ibs 6 oz, 20 in. long. Niall got to cut the cords on all of them, but Jared had a hard time breathing,so they took him to urgent care and no one is allowed to see him. That made me cry so bad Phill and Will had to take the other two boys out of the room, leaving me and Niall to worry.

It didn't help that my parents couldn't come, or wouldn't, but Niall told me not to worry about that, and he is right. I was bawling my eyes out in fear of Jared. What if he died and I didn't get to see him? After a few hours, they brought Niall Jr. and Richard out to see us an hour before I conked out for the night. Delivering triplets naturally is tiresome.

i KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT IM SO SORRY.